ꔛ Vance Hopper ꔛ //there for you//

Me and Vance recently broke up and it's been hard on me. I'll see him every now and then but he just avoids eye contact if he sees I'm around. I know it was a mutual decision but it does hurt a lot.

I was walking home after hanging at the arcade. It was cold and quite windy adding onto the cold. I had my jacket tightly wrapped around me keeping me as warm as it could as I felt as if someone was following me.

I turned around to see an older man following me with a big smile on his face. It was creepy. I began walking faster and slightly turned my head to see him speeding up as well.

I broke out into a fast run only for him to begin running after me as well. My heart was pounding so fast, I was scared.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran thinking it would help me. I noticed I was on Vance's street and as much as I would rather run to someone else's house, there's not much of a choice for me.

I booked it faster to his house and quickly ran towards the back yard over the fence scratching my leg and arm in the process but still moving fast.

He was still following after me as I was hoping like hell the door was unlocked. To my luck it was open. I opened it and closed it locking it quickly behind me.

The man tried opening it and simply smiled a creepy big smile at me as he walked away. I backed up slowly before I bumped into someone and felt an arm touch my shoulder.

I let out a blood curdling scream and arms quickly wrapped around me. "Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" I heard that familiar voice ask me. I turned around seeing him and broke down crying while tried fixing my words together to explain.

"I was walking home, there was a man following me and I tried running and he was going after me, I'm sorry, I didn't know where else to run. He's still outside and I'm scared. I can't go home otherwise he'll follow me" I managed to speak out. I had tears running down my face as he held me tightly in his arms.

He soon let me go and grabbed my face making me look at him. He used his thumbs to wipe away the tears that were on my cheeks and looked out the back window.

His face morphed into anger as he walked towards the back door opening it and looking around. He quickly came inside locking the door behind him while heading towards the front door.

He opened it and walked outside half closing the door behind him. I sat down on his couch while he was out there scared out of my mind. He came back inside after awhile shutting the door and locking both locks before turning around and walking over to me.

"There's nobody out there love, I looked all around the house to make sure. If you don't feel comfortable going home, you can just stay here tonight." He spoke gently and quietly. He grabbed my hands pulling for me to stand up while he led me to his room.

I felt my stomach turn as I entered his room, the room I used to always be in before we ended things. I felt my fear drop and the sadness coming back.

He walked me to his bed sitting us both on it. He kept his focus on me until he noticed the deep scratches. "Damn, I'm sorry I wasn't there to keep him away from you" He said standing up and walking to the bathroom.

He came back moments later with an aid kit in his hands while walking over to me. He set the stuff beside me on his bed. "Okay, can you take off your jacket for me?" I nodded and slowly took it off setting it behind me.

He grabbed my arm gently disinfecting it. He grabbed a large bandaid and some antibiotic ointment. He applied it on his finger and rubbed it over the cut while I was sucking in breaths. It did hurt but I was trying to not show it hurt.

He then put the large bandaid over it and moved onto the cut on my leg doing the same as before. He cleaned up the paper mess and took the first aid back to the bathroom before making his way back in his room.

"I'm sorry" He spoke shutting his door. I looked up at him. "For what?"

"For deciding to break up, I don't know how you feel about it but I do regret it. It sucks and I miss you barging in and immediately running to my bed. I miss hearing you talk about the most random things ever. I miss everything and I'm sorry I agreed. I don't want us being broken up anymore" He spoke as his voice cracked.

He wasn't crying but he seemed hurt. My face slightly shifted into a smile. "I miss you too dummy" I spoke wrapping him in a hug. He pulled me closer and deepened the hug as if it were our last.

We stayed put, neither of us deciding to move. "Do you want to get back together then? I really missed you too" I whispered.

"I do" he whispered back. I felt him smile against my neck as I laid my cheek on his shoulder. (A/n: Does that make sense?) "Good" I spoke finally pulling away.

"Just know, whether we are broken up or anything like that, I'll always be there for you" He said looking in my eyes with a small smile.
                                                               970 words
————————————————————
I know this one is kinda bad. I'll redo it or fix it in the morning. I just wanted to give y'all at least something since I'm clueless on what else to write. It may have some mistakes