⋈ Robin Arellano ⋈ //cruise ship//

"Hey, Y/N, we made it." I heard as arms carefully shook me awake.

I blinked my eyes open seeing we had made it to the cruise ship. I excited got out of the car grabbing our bags from the back and with my mom grabbing some right behind.

I was beyond excited for this. I glanced back at the ship seeing how massive it is.

We began walking up the ramp to get inside. I looked everywhere as we walked because it was both beautiful and terrifying. I tried not to look down as I have a massive fear of deep water.

We were met with tons and tons of people already on. And that's where I laid eyes on him..

He had a big smile on and his hair was tied in a loose ponytail bun with cool clothes on and he has such beautiful eyes with a bandana tied around his head.

At first I brushed it off because I wanted to enjoy the cruise without focusing on some boy. That was a difficult decision and I definitely did not listen to myself on not focusing on him.

——

It's been a couple days on here already. We are in the middle of the ocean somewhere. I was sitting in a chair watching the water flow beautifully with the moonlight glistening on it.

I tried my best to push aside the fact I was terrified that I would fall over from the bars breaking. I put a smile on my face which was quickly replaced with shock as I felt a hand place itself on my shoulder.

I swung my head around to see the boy with his hand on me, I noticed he didn't have his bandana on. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I was just going to ask if I could sit next to you?" He asked with a gentle tone.

I looked to the spot next to me and smiled. "Go for it, it would be nice to have some company" I replied watching him sit down.

"I'm Robin by the way." He smiled a toothy grin at me. "I'm Y/N" I replied putting a smile on my face. He nodded at my words and rested his hand on the bars.

"Can I ask you an odd question?" He began as he stared out in the reflecting water. I made an 'mhm' sound peeling my eyes off of him and looking at the night sky above.

"How come I've seen you out here every night alone?" He asked resting his head on his hands that were held onto the bars.

"I don't know, it's kind of peaceful and the way the moon reflects off of the water is so pretty to me. I find it helps me not fear the deep sea and I can find beauty in it" I smiled looking at him.

He didn't say anything and just looked at me back. It was silent for a few before he stood up.

I looked up at him to see him holding out his hand. "Come with me" He spoke quietly.

I grabbed his hand as he pulled me along towards the front of the ship where the pool was and I knew what he was trying to do.

"Would you be okay getting in the water with me in the clothes you're in?" He asked turning his head towards me as we stood over the heated pool.

I glanced down at the clothes, seeing I've got shorts and a wine red T-shirt on. "Yeah, I'm fine with that"

He formed a smile before interlocking our fingers and falling down into the water bringing me right behind.

I swam up from the water to see him in right in front of me giggling. I flicked some water his way with a smirk only causing him to laugh a bit more.

"If you ever want to, you can always come up to me to hangout, I don't want you feeling like you can't come up to me just because my family is around" He spoke swimming to the side of the pool and floating on his back.

"Thank you" I replied with a smile. I decided I would float as well so I wasn't just awkwardly watching him the whole time. He's a really sweet boy.

It was silent for a bit, all you could hear was the sloshes of water from the boat moving. I was so focused on the noises and the sky that I didn't even realize I floated closer to him.

I opened my eyes and kicked my feet under me so I could get out of the pool, I felt like I was pruning and I absolutely hate that feeling.

"You coming?" I asked him as I climbed up the ladder to get out. He opened his eyes and smiled. "Yeah, one moment" He replied letting his breath out and going underwater. I watched him making sure he was getting out all good before he started doggy paddling to the ladder.

                                     ——

We began walking towards our room together with towels wrapped around us that we took off of a random bench that was sitting there.

Once we made it to our doors, he quietly ran inside his room leaving the door wide open before running back out with a pen in his hand.

"Here.." He spoke as he carefully grabbed my hand and wrote something on the back of it. He looked so concentrated and focused on whatever he was writing, I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"..annnnddd done" He said letting go of my hand for me to see. He had written his number and a tiny drawing of himself.

It was so beautiful. I looked up at him with a grin and wrapped him in a hug.

He didn't waste a second to hug me back. "I do have to go but I will see you tomorrow, goodnight and sleep well amor" He smirked before letting me go and waving goodnight.

I walked in the room and plopped on the bed with a content sigh taking one more look at my hand while wondering what amor meant, before dozing off for the night.
———————————————————

There may be some mistakes but here's another one guys. I apologize for not updating as much. I actually had a dream of being on a cruise ship and meeting Robin there, it's how I came up with this chapter.