Wolf Prince

Demetria' POV

It happened to be such a bad day for me because all the headmistresses and headmasters were present today. It is safe to say the Fairy headmistress did not like seeing me, I thought fairies were the nicest species.

Slowly making my way back to the dorms, I passed by a ground where people were training to fight. I quickly guessed this is where vampires and wolves hang out. According to the principals, only they train since they possess the power of strength and great speed, I will be training with vampires.

They all wore midnight black and they were laughing as well as they were fighting. They seemed to be enjoying fighting with each other and having fun. My stomach churned at the thought that I wouldn't get that same energy from them.

I quickly stopped staring at them and made my way to our dorm rooms. I asked my mom to take me here earlier than everyone else with the aim of facing the principals before I had to face my housemates. My stuff was already set and I had already settled in. Of course they have arrived now.

I heard voices of girls laughing and conversing, they are here. I opened the door slowly and walked inside. Three girls, including the one from earlier were seated on a sofa in the middle of the room, eating Doritos. When they all turned to me, Scarlett quickly recognised me.

"Fae girl! What a coincidence we are housemates." She says and comes up to hug me. I awkwardly tried to hug her back not just because she surprised me by trying to hug me but because the others were staring looking confused.

"Wait you're the Fae girl?" The one with short brown hair asked. Her voice sounding low as if she was trying to whisper but she's very bad at it.

"Wait you knew?" I don't pay attention to one of the girls speaking and instead face Scarlett on utter shock.

"Of course I did. I'm the vampire Princess, your scent is pretty strong." Scarlett replies. I mouthed an "o" because i didn't know what to say.

She's the vampire princess. She said that so casually but why is she being nice? Aren't the royals supposed to be entitled spoiled brats because they are literally spoiled and entitled to a lot of things.

"We live with the Miracle child? Is it okay to feel... to feel..." The other one trails off still looking for the right words. Or she was being dramatic.

"Wait miracle what?" What the hell is a miracle child?

"... ecstatic?! Our house is officially the most interesting one." The girl finally finishes out of excitement.

The other ones joined in feeling happy.

"I'm confused, don't people hate me here?" I ask the question that I've been wanting to ask Scarlett ever since I met her.

"Oh yeah they do but we are open to new things. Scarlett there is a vampire. Cassandra here.." Cassandra waves a hi before the girl finished. " ..she's a fairy and I am a witch. Laura isn't our housemate unfortunately but is our friend, she's a werewolf. Our fifth housemate is also a fairy, alas the mean one. Oh and I'm Jasmine." She finishes.

"Okay, don't you guys think I might hurt you and all?"

"Please, they welcomed me when vampires compared me to my older brother and just sidelined me. I literally feed on people's blood. Not without their permission though, you know it's 2021, consent first." Scarlett explained.

"Right." I act like I know what she means because I don't know what to say next.

"I guess this year won't be as bad as I thought after all." I say feeling at ease with myself.