Overly Nice Housemates

Demetria's POV

After I left the field, I returned back to call my mom. I told her about everything, four girls who accepted me as their friend but I'm not so sure right now, the two insanely hot guys who made me feel like I was going crazy and me blowing up and insulting a wolf Prince. Not future alpha but a future King of all Alphas.

The reason I say I'm not sure about my roommates being my friends now is that they were sweet and too nice it felt suspicious. Then out of nowhere they left me alone to be in the position I was in and I got hurt. My mom told me that I shouldn't hurt myself with my powers because they are as fatal to me as they are to people. Though I assured her I was completely fine, it was a lie.

I took my shirt off to examine how my body looked, my left shoulder and right rib cage were purple as if I got a beating of a lifetime. There were bruises of the parts my hands touched, I will never do that again.

As soon as I came back to my room, I ensured it was locked and I didn't want anyone to speak to me. I took the gloves my mother made for me to cover up my hands though my feet still froze the ground. I crawled up in my bed and cried myself to sleep because I was scared.

I heard people knock a little later but I ignored it. I wasn't sure who I was mad at, the girls, Storm and River or myself. Though blaming myself became even stronger. I will never fit in here, I'm different and I have to accept that.

~~~

River's POV

I have been feeling horrible all day and night yesterday. I still feel bad this morning, I let that idiot distract me and unintentionally hurt Demetria. Storm and I are both leaders and people look up to us, if they knew what we did to Demetria then they would try to bully her with a lame excuse that they saw both Princes did and they thought it was right.

Unfortunately that's not what everyone saw, they saw her offending us. She called us "royal arses" and threatened us which are two offensive measures which if it was one of our followers was punishable.

I don't know what would've been worse, people saying she offended two royals or two royals bullying her causing everyone else to. This is the problem, people already don't like her so she's always going to be in the wrong.

Right now I was sitting in physics class with Crystal. Crystal is my girlfriend of two years though she is a witch not a werewolf. She's one of the nicest people at this school and puts everyone before her. I told her what happened yesterday and she hit my head saying I was a jerk for hurting the poor girl. She wants me to apologize to her as soon as I see her again.

When the professor arrived, everyone started taking their seats. Crystal sat further away from me, next to her friend leaving the seat in front of me empty.

"Good morning everyone. Please settle down, I want you to meet our new student. Miss Leone? Come on in." Professor Park says.

In comes the girl with white hair again. She had her hair up revealing her nice jawline. As soon as she faced us, her eyes went straight to me. She didn't seem surprised or annoyed but was void of any emotion as she looked straight at me.

"Wait sir," David lifted a hand and the professor urged him to continue. "What's so special about the humanoid that she has to be introduced and not the other new comers?" He asked.

Demetria's eyes turned from me to him, she lifted one eyebrow but she didn't say anything. This is scarier than her being mad.

"Demetria is a prodigy in science. She agreed to be a tutor for those who need help in the subject, she's also a grade behind you to be taking this class. That is why I wanted to introduce her." Professor Park explained. I guess that makes sense, she's smart too.

"What is the science of her being here and not dead though?" Theo behind me asks. Soon other people in the class chuckled at her stupid joke. He lives to torment people and I doubt he will let her go.

"There's no science behind you being smart enough to be in this class either Theo but here you are." Crystal spoke before I could. I smirked when everyone laughed at her joke.

Theo glared at her before he moved his eyes to mine and looked back ahead. He knows he couldn't hurt her even if he wanted, she's under not only my protection but any wolf that serves my family because she's my girlfriend.

"Take a seat miss Leone so we can get started." Says Professor Park. She walked slowly towards the seat in front of me, her eyes were looking at me as I was looking at her.

I noticed she had on gloves yet it wasn't cold out at all. She took out a note book and text book as she started to focus. My eyes turned to Crystal and she kept pointing me to her.

I mouthed "What?" Confused by her signs.

She sighed and face palmed herself. She then started turning pages on her note book and started scribbling something down on a blank page. She wrote down "APOLOGIZE" on her note book.

"Now?" She nodded. I sighed and waited for the right time when the professor was looking away.

"Are you having a good morning?" I whispered to her hoping she heard me.

"Don't speak, I'm trying to listen." She whispered back.

"I just want to talk." I say.

"Mr Lupus, you can have that conversation after class." Professor Park said. Fuck, he heard me. Professor Park is a human, one of the rare ones that know of our existence so I didn't expect his senses to be sharp.

So I waited for class to be over as the professor said. I had a hunch that Demetria wasn't having the greatest morning. I focused on her heart beats, they were not normal and her foot was vigorously tapping on the ground. She was anxious.

As soon as the bell rang, I started putting my stuff away and waited for her to leave. My phone buzzed in the back of my pocket and I took it out. It was Crystal saying she'll see me later. I lifted my head to see her waving at me.

I continued to go after Demetria until I was able to match her pace.

"You know, if I wasn't mistaken I'd say you're trying to run away from me." I say as soon as I caught up.

"What part of 'stay away from me' did you not understand?" She halted and looked at me with annoyance.

"I just wanted to apologize." I say.

"Oh. I don't forgive you." She was about to turn around before I put an arm in front of her, I assumed touching her was a bad idea. Her expression showed shock and she backed from my hand suspiciously quickly and then her eyes moved to face mine.

"Look, I know you're mad and what we did is messed up. We weren't trying hurt you Demetria it's just some stupid feud between me and Storm." I explain. She turns to look at me with a confused expression.

"So my overly nice roommates weren't involved?" She asks.

"What? Laura and her friends wouldn't do that. They are actually just overly nice." I reply.

"So you didn't try to prank me so I could lose it and hurt someone accidentally?" Oh she thought we were playing some stupid prank on her.

"Storm and I are leaders and it would be bad leadership if two Princes were to do hurtful pranks on people and it's very immature." I explained.

"Well, I'm still being called out for offending two royals. I didn't even know Storm was a Prince too so no, I still don't forgive you." With that she left.

I guess it's fair but at least she doesn't hate her friends too.

.......................................................................

Every comments matters so don't forget to vote and comment. Have enjoy♥️