Chapter 42

Storm's POV

Demetria and I both walked out of the room into the study. We were in one of the cabins my sister and I loved to hang out when we were all friends as kids. It's not too spacious but it's not small either. It is like an average sized home but no one lives in it. Probably because it's in vampire territory and in the middle of the woods.

My parents have gone overseas so they wouldn't know that Demetria is here. They know River and a few of my school friends are here, that's the only smell that doesn't belong to our coven they would notice.

We reached the seating room to find everyone chatty with each other and relaxing. Demetria is in for a surprise and I'm sure so are we. Something tells me there's a lot more to her dream than we know.

"Hey.. you good?" Scarlett asks. She doesn't ask me, she asks Demetria. She's been worrying about her reaction ever since we told her.

I saw everyone's faces looking at Demetria, they all knew. And they were all worried about her. A selfish thought passed through my mind but I quickly removed it.

"Yeah, going back to Aradia. Tell me about the vision." She was quick to change the topic.

I noticed the short brown haired girl was here too. Skyler, Lydia, Aden and Holden were also here. So was Kyle. All our friends are here to help which makes me feel better. Usually Camilla is part of the group but then again I know she wouldn't willingly help Demetria, even if she knew we are no longer mates.

"I visited my Dad, he is in the city for business. He told me usually visions like that are sent." Cassandra I think her name is says. I never paid much attention to her because she we hardly had any contact.

"Sent how?" River asks.

"Seers who can unlock their true power besides uncontrolled visions of the future, past or present can send visions to other people. Someone sent visions to us." Cassandra explains.

"So that someone would be a seer?" Holden comments. She nods in response.

"But who?" I ask.

"Well she probably has a seer." Scarlett shrugs.

"Tell me about that vision." Demetria speaks all of a sudden making us turn to her.

Scarlett started explaining it and how it felt. From when they were at an unusual place to when they saw Aradia with Demetria's mother in her hands until they blacked out. I watched Demetria's reaction and focused on her heart beat. It beat loudly then died down. It kept doing that until Scarlett was done. She was trying to control her feelings.

"Wait, I had the same vision. I saw the same thing when Crystal touched me." She replies.

"What really?" I asked.

"Sugarplum wasn't the Queen of Fae a seer?" Stefanos asks. He knows more about history than anyone in the room. Not just because he's over a century old and we are teenagers, but also because he loves history so much.

"She was.." Demetria says more to herself than us.

"Could she have sent those visions?" Skyler asks.

"It would explain them right?" Kyle agreed. Skyler looked at him and fir some reason I saw something between the two. Before I could enter their minds to figure it out, Demetria speaks.

"No.." She says. "Because Sybil was busy trying to send me a vision of her own. It wasn't a dream it was a vision!" Her voice was filled with realisation.

"You haven't told us about your dream." Crystal points out.

"Yeah, you might find it crazy but I think we were supposed to meet." She starts to say.