Chapter 36

Demetria's POV

When I wanted to make up with Storm, I never intended for what happened to have happened. I have never felt something like that in my life, it made me wonder how it would be like going even further with him. But yesterday was like so many chapters skipped but I loved it.

My hormones were skyrocketing when he was close, if I knew holding his belt would've ended up in endless pleasure and my body trembling from the foreign feeling, I can't say I would've stopped. It's so scary how much yesterday made me grow attached and happy. Now my body is in need for him constantly. I love his touch.

I couldn't stop thinking about it all morning, I couldn't handle the grin and the thoughts in my head. It's so unfair that he could read minds and I can't. I want to know what he was thinking, I don't think I'd be able to give him privacy as he does for me. My curiosity would get the best of me.

"Tell us all about it." Cassandra says as she looks at me with excitement.

"Huh? What?" I say coming back to earth.

"You know, whatever went down for you to look all lovey dovey." She says.

"A girl doesn't kiss and tell Cassandra." I say.

"Please, don't tell us anything. I beg of you." Scarlett says making me give her a smile.

"Okay but like plus the new hair, you are in cloud 9 girl. You look amazing." Cassandra says.

"I think I might be in love." I say with a fake gasp.

"Omg did I just hear someone being in love??" Crystal comes out of nowhere and separated me and Scarlett.

"Yeah, she- Storm- bro- uhm..." Scarlett stutters like crazy until she kept quiet. Her words were definitely not easy to understand. Crystal looked at her with confusion for a second.

"She's in love with Storm? Even better!" She chirps with a cute clap of her hands. Oh she understood that.

Scarlett never stutters. But then again, Storm stuttered with me but that was different. This one is nerves. Would Scarlett be nervous around Crystal because... she likes her? But what else though?

It was after school as I waited for Storm to come back from his home. I saw at a distance, River and his friends having a conversation, it looked neither serious or just jokingly. It looked just like a normal chat. River suddenly noticed I was looking at him, before I had time to look away, he gestured for me to come over. He wants to talk now?

"Hey, I'll be right back." I tell my friends as I get off my seat.

As I walk towards his group, I noticed he was coming to meet me halfway. He was wearing washed up vintage jeans and a white t-shirt that hugged his mascular body and white airfoce 1s. His green eyes glowing under his now a bit grown hair. He needs a major haircut.

"Hey, you look good." He says as soon as we were in front of each other. He wore his usual sweet smile but it wasn't as wide.

"Thank you." I say shyly brushing through my hair. I didn't know how to act around him now, it felt very awkward. Besides almost killing each other, does he hate me for going out with Storm?

Look at me being caught between two gorgeous guys after doubting I'd even have a boyfriend. My life sure took a quick turn.

"I guess we have to talk eventually. Just not here" He looks around and I do the same. People were watching us, waiting to see what happens next. Seriously do they not have lives?

"Yeah." I replied.

"Come on, follow me." He says. He turns around and starts walking towards the exist of the school.