Violet Vampire

Demetria's POV

Last night was... well I don't have any words. Storm complemented me? I don't know why I feel so jolly inside. I am hiding it very well but in reality I feel like skipping around the whole school. I realised I had a bio class with him this morning, he never attended last week.

His classes are way different than mine, same as River because they are seniors. I hardly see him except when I'm in his class. He was seated a row next to mine but three seats to the front from me. I was just there at the back still super flabbergasted by this being.

I was happy he was in front of me e and not behind because then I wouldn't be able to ogle at him like this. I don't like having crushes because it hurts to want something and know you could never have it. I'm always fighting my thirsty heart when it starts beating for men like him.

I've had crushes before, heck I have a crush on River but why does this one feel so intense? The way he speaks, walks, his voice, he's very mysterious but not so very mysterious since everyone knows a lot about him. Well he is a royal and practically a celebrity.

I have been having a picture of him from last night all day. The way he was close and the way he smelt. He had just taken a shower before he came to the gym.

I want to touch him or I want him to touch me. I want to feel how it is getting lost in those ocean eyes. Fuck! See? Arghhhh I hate crushes.

I clutched my hands on the sides of my hair and groaned as I started scratching it out of anger like a crazy person.

"Whoa there, do we have to take you to a psych ward?" Someone speaks causing my head to stop thinking about him, finally.

When I look up I saw that it was River. I run my hand through my hair trying to fix it.

"Hi River, and yes you probably do." I say, he smiles at me. He's too cute for me not to like him.

"Well maybe a costume party might help." He says.

"Costume party?" I asked. They are throwing a party? A costume party ?

"Yeah, it's the school's first dance after reopening. It's to welcome new comers." He says.

"You guys really want your new comers to be welcomed huh?" I say sarcastically.

"Well yeah, what if the Japanese OAM has better events and people enroll to it?" He says sarcastically. Good point, schools have to keep the reputation of it safe for parents to enrol their children freely.

"I've never been to a party before, I don't think anyone would want me there." I say, my voice showed more sadness than intended.

"It doesn't matter because it's for the whole school. If you want people to accept you and not see a threat you have to make them." He looked serious but he isn't wrong.

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." Trying to make so many people happy is not a thing I wanna do but I might try.

I decided to go to the library. I have been having an interest in books lately. Usually I watch a lot of movies. Don't blame me reality is the shittiest thing on planet life.

I always want to feel like I am not living in this horrid life by reading, watching movies, training or studying. Just anything to distract my mind. It feels good but it could only be short-lived.

A library has always been the most interesting place, the books hold something way more interesting than the people who read it.

I decided on going through fantasy and supernatural novels. Funny how they call themselves "supernaturals" like humans do. Heck they even call them myths. And if you're wondering why I keep saying "they, them" well it's because of the fact that I don't exist in any of these books, I wasn't even a written prophecy but a rumoured one. I am a myth to both humans and mythical people. I am one of a kind and no I do not like it.