Chapter 50

Demetria's POV

The power inside me felt like no other. I could tear apart the world with it. My heart once filled with love was now filled with ice. My skin tingling from an unknown sensation was all over my body like small feet walking on me but it felt good. Overwhelming, but good. My chest felt ice cold just like how it was inside.

She killed me. Demetria Leone died from a building falling down on her but a new person was born. Queen Demetria Nolan. Daughter of Logan and Sybil Nolan will reign and with it she will destroy the ones that want to destroy her.

I felt another pain indicating that someone else died, she has taken enough from me and from my people, it's time she died. A loud growl erupted from my chest as I removed the large walls from me.  Everyone's eyes were on me as I walked out of the building, my clothes ripped as I faced Aradia. Her face looked appalled and was holding something else besides shock, she held fear.

I cocked my lips into a smirk as I still walked towards her. She was alone, her friends were gone and it was just us. At least that's how I felt.

The moment I reached her our fight continued, she was trying but I was stronger. She sent a a kick towards my face, I dogged it and gave her an uppercut. Before I could beat her again she grabbed my hands and pushed me backwards. My feet stayed on the ground but I trip and lose my footing.

Next thing I know I felt a sharp pain on my back all through my stomach. A loud gasp erupted from my chest that it came out as a shriek from the new pain. I stayed in the position as all the strength in me left.

"Demetria!" I heard someone call out and if I'm not mistaken it was Damien. I couldn't have the energy to look into their direction.

When I looked down to my body to check what had invaded it, I saw a sharp spear through my body making me fall on one knee. I couldn't find the energy me to turn around and find out where it came from. I growled in pain as I held it making Aradia smile evilly.

She looked at me straight in the eye with pure and utter anger filled with the pleasure of making me bleed. She grabbed my hair and yanked it back so I was looking up not at her but at the people who watched the scene.

I saw that group of people again, I saw Stefanos and Jasmine with Xia in her hands. She's the one who must've died. The people around them had fear but their eyes somehow showed me how much they wanted me to fight. I instantly felt the bond, they are Far. Most of them are Fae and they are the ones I'm supposed to fight for.

"Look at them Demetria. You failed them." Aradia's voice rang through the silence. No one dared come to us and I had only hoped they didn't. They knew not to, I asked them not the interfere no matter the consequences.

"No I was wrong, you're just your mother's daughter." She stated turning her eyes from them to me as she turned my head so I now faced her. My eyes moved to see around me people held fear, heartbreak, anger.

I took deep breaths as I tried gaining my strength. It was difficult considering my mouth tasted of the blood coming out of it. I tried fixing my breathing but then an idea came to mind. If I was to die, Aradia wouldn't live to laugh about it, she will die with me.

I grabbed Aradia's hand and pulled her to me with as much strength as h could muster, she clearly had not expected me to and soon, the blade that went through me went inside her chest as I hugged her tight welcoming her into my pain as she screamed like a little bitch.

"No.. Aradia." I say as I spoke into her ear. Although it hurt with every breath, it also hurt with every breath but I fought through it. "I am nobody's daughter." I say as my powers started freezing her inside out.

"I am their Queen." Her voice got caught in her throat as she was getting frozen. She gasped at the feeling as the her cheeks had the same lining as me, her veins turning a bright blue showing she was freezing from inside out. I always wanted to know what my powers did to people, she was getting more and more frozen like a bloodless corpse, until she was as hard as a rock. I pushed her off the blade causing her to fall on the ground. She broke, like a fragile ice sculpture, in to pieces, some blood oozed out of her body parts to show she wasn't completely frozen but she was frozen enough to die from the temperature drop.

With the sword still stabbed through my back, I struggled to get on my feet as I wanted. I was about to fall on my side before something caught me, I looked up to see the familiar blue eyes looking at me in concern. His look held worry but I didn't care about that, he had the audacity to be touching me. I tried removing myself from him but my body and strength were failing me.

"Demetria.. you're dying." He says making me freeze. Okay captain obvious thank you for that!

"R-remove the spear." I managed to say in between the long breaths of pain.

"You're going to die faster if I-" I interrupted his once against obvious statement.

"Remove this thing!" I shouted of which he did not even care to pay attention to it.

"Demetria, he's right. We can't let you die." The familiar soft voice seemed that calm me in a sense but it also made me mad. I turned my attention from Damien to see Storm as he also crouched down analysing me.

I felt weak under their gaze. I felt offended because I'm not supposed that be below them because they are below me. I'm a freaking Queen but I'm also a weak Queen.

"I can help!" I small voice said followed by some footsteps said as they ran towards us. I couldn't see who it was considering I was now in Storm's arms because I refused to be held by Damien. I'd rather take my chances with Storm.

"Princess you're real!" A girl with short cocoa butter hair cooed with excitement as she came into view. Followed by two ginger head girls. I wanted to pay attention to the girl actually bringing positive energy in the situation but I paid more attention to the one who's eyes were on Storm as his on her. Her bright ocean eyes filled with nothing but the reflection of the sky, she was undoubtedly gorgeous.

Hurt was in both of their features as they communicated with their expressions. Do they know each other? Do I know her? Maybe he did talk to her in her head.

"Well stop staring Nora and do something!" The other girl with darned ginger hair spoke removing the sudden awkward silence. She looked very much like the older one except she had soft amber eyes but their features were so similar they could be mistaken as twins if it wasn't obvious she was younger.

"Oh my goodness sorry. I can't do anything with the blade still on there." She informed us making Storm nod as he faced behind me.

"You have to pull it out." He said to the person he was facing. I stayed silent as I tried steadying my breathing hoping I could lessen the pain as they tried to find a way to help me.

"I- I can't." The person hesitated, his voice sounded broken and of panic. That's Damien's voice, he wasn't bothered the break my ribs earlier but now he can't help me? Or maybe he just wants me to die.

"Damien, she's going through die from this blade if you-" Storm had started lecturing him before he was interrupted.

"I can do it brother." I heard another voice I wasn't able to see and the sound was quickly recognisable as Stefanos.

No one said anything as I waited for the pain of pulling the spear from my chest. Suddenly I felt Storm's hand brush my arm softly. I turned to look up at him to see him giving me a reassuring look.

"This is gonna hurt. Hold me as tight as you can, okay?" My heartbeat easily picked up at the words. Fuck I thought it was frozen! Not able to reply to what he said, my eyes turned to the ginger again. But before I could make out the way she looked at me, quicker than it came in, the  spear was pulled out of me and I took a sharp breath and I felt myself pass out from the agonizing pain.

I was hoping not to pass out this time.

...................................................................

Every comments matters so don't forget to vote and comment. Have enjoy♥️