Chapter 33

Storm's POV

It was almost 5 pm and Demetria wasn't back yet. Everyone I asked told me they last saw her at school. No one could reach her and I'm pretty sure she wasn't going to answer my calls but nonetheless I called her still.

I was about to head out as I carried my car keys in my hand. Just as I walked to the elevator. It opened to reveal two people looking deep into each other's eyes. I was confused as to why these two random people were at my floor until I caught her scent. She changed her hair?

I cleared my throat making both of them turn to me. I didn't recognize the kid who seemed to be having too much fun staring at my mate, to make it worse, his thoughts about her were as suffocating as his rapid heartbeat. He's human. He has major feelings for her and I think he is her ex boyfriend?

Demetria spoke as she stepped out of the elevator. My eyes still on the boy. "I guess I'll see you around." He gave her a rather innocent grin, way more innocent than his thoughts. As the elevator door closed, his eyes tried very hard not to look at mine.

As soon as Demetria turned around, her eyes met mine. Now my heartbeat was suffocating me as I saw her new look. I wasn't sure if I should complement her or not, so I chose not. I don't think she would want me to talk to her, I turned around. Since she's here now I don't have to go out to look for her. I was glad she didn't smell like him but the new look would easily distract me anyway. What motivated that look? It's going to be hard looking anywhere ever again.

I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I could hear Demetria was coming this way too. I felt her looking at me from time to time but I thought I was crazy for a moment. Once I took out some orange juice, I took a glass and put it on the kitchen island and poured some juice in it. Dementia was in the middle of the kitchen typing something on hed phone.

"You know this is not healthy right?" She said all of a sudden. She wasn't looking up but she slowly did as she put her phone in her pocket.

I didn't say anything as I waited for her to continue. There was a slight moment of silence as I looked at her and she looked at me. For some odd reason, I felt a different kind of energy, a one where she was exerting more dominance than the usual Demetria. It was alluring.

"We can't be living in the same place and act like we don't exist. We have to talk or something." She says.

"Okay. Can you tell me where you go next time? And pick up your phone." That didn't come out as nice as I intended it to be.

"Please don't tell me that's all you care about." She says.

"I love your new haircut." She gave me a hard look before it was replaced with a small grin. Oh she liked that?

"Thank you. I've never gotten anything this edgy before. It's always split ends and just trying not to let it get tangled." She says sitting on a chair. Her elbows rested on the island whilst her face rested on her hands. And she grins again. What is going on?

"Is- is this a trap?" I say looking at her suspiciously.

"No. I just don't want to fight anymore. I went to meet with mom after school, and sorry my phone died. She just made me feel lighter with everything that's been happening." She says. I pulled a chair so I sat oppositely with her.

"I don't want to fight either. I was just trying to give you as much space as I could. I'm glad she made you feel better." I say facing her.

"Storm, can we put everything that happened behind us? Without my pride and my fear, I know I want you. I want you whether I like it or not, fortunately I do." She says as her hands came to touch me.

I wanted to close my eyes at the relief of finally touching her like I've been wanting to do for a while.

"I need to be sure that you forgive me and you trust me." I say as i gently squeezed her hand.

"I already trust you. I do forgive you, but I can't promise things that might happen with Camilla being there." She says.

"I'll take care of Camilla." I say assuring her.

"No. I will." She gave a malicious grin. What exactly did her mother tell her? Actually I don't care. She convinced her to give me another chance.

I smiled after two days, an actual smile. I haven't even been able to eat, have fun or anything. I've just buried myself into my school work and training my students. I don't know for how long until Demetria finds out I ended up threatening every single one of my students when I finally snapped at the things they say about her. Now they know she's not my girlfriend, but my mate.

I went around the island, my eyes still on her so I could be as close as I could. Her smile encouraged me even more as I felt my abdomen feel some heat from my feelings reacting to the excitement of holding her again.

I tried her seat so she was facing me. Immediately when she was, I held her face and pulled her into a kiss. The longing and hunger visible from the kiss, she accepted it gracefully. The space between us eventually got lesser and lesser as my body was pushing to be in-between her legs.

I felt her hand roaming around my body till they rested on my belt. That one hand stayed there while the other still pulled my waist. Suddenly I felt that hand pull my belt and immediately the thirst in me awakened and I dropped my hands as they went to her legs, her very naked legs. She hardly wears skirts, this was the perfect day for that. My tongue was now tasting the inside of her as I hungrily pulled her to me. The feeling was mutual.

She wanted me as bad as I have been wanting her. I heard a moan from her as the kiss just kept going. I picked her up as I didn't feel she was close enough. I love picking her up. I know she enjoys it too.

I mindlessly walked to the bedroom and laid her there as I continued to press on her. Her hand went to lift my t-shirt and I gladly helped her with it. I don't know where this was going but I knew she wasn't protesting, I wasn't protesting. This is the furthest we've ever gone and I really, really want more. The smell of her arousal made nothing better. It was inviting

I slowly went under her skirt but they stayed on her thighs as I wasn't sure if I should go further or not. Although she wasn't stopping me, I kept going further and further until I stopped. I broke our kiss and looked at her eyes.

"Tell me when to stop." I say still trying to stop myself from continuing.

She shook her head before she spoke.

"Don't. Don't stop." She says also looking at me straight in the eyes.

Her eyes were pleading as they looked desperate for me to continue, so I did. I took my time to use my haves and my mouth to pleasure my mate until she could find it hard to walk.

...................................................................

Every comments matters so don't forget to vote and comment. Have enjoy♥️