Chapter 30

Demetria's POV

I stood there holding my bo staff in front of a guy that I just heard is well trained. This Camilla girl does have it for me, we haven't even been formally introduced. I was told she was going to try ruining my life after all.

Although I am glad I feel comfortable in my white top that hugged my body and some black gym leggings that allowed my legs to held me play. Troy's position was filled with focus. Even though he was cocky, he was definitely not trying to be easy with me.

I have already noticed so many signs that make me believe that, again, I will end up having a sort of enemy for no reason.

"Fight." Storm's voice ordered with authority and at that moment everyone started fighting each other.

Troy's skills were good but I wasn't holding back either. I was glad that he relied so little on his weapon just like me. People like that mostly make the fight personal and I like to make it personal. With the motivation to win, you have to use all your skills in the battlefield.

As much as I wanted to see who was winning, Troy never let my focus go anywhere else. His blows were fast and strong, his positions were effortlessly flawless and it was worse than fighting River. River only wanted to kill me and this guys wanted to leave bruises, that's worse.

I didn't hold back too even though every time our bo staffs would meet halfway, I could head the cracking sound of the wood indicating that it would no longer hold soon.

Troy used his bo staff to trip me but I was too quick to flip but he didn't let that stop him. He used his bo staff to balance as himself as he kicked me in the chest causing me to stagger a little as he took some pride in it.

I was quick to revive myself as I did a double flip so I broke his weapon. I did the same move as he was left with nothing but to block the staff from heading from his face. I didn't stop even though I saw he was taking steps back. And then finally, Snap!

My fingers hurt but it was worth every moment as I saw Troy's bewildered face. His eyes suddenly turned red from rage, of course I made him mad. He started fighting without his staff and unexpectedly. He sent a kick so powerful full it broke my bo staff in half too.

I noticed there was very few of us left as we still continued our endless fight.  I don't think he expected me to last this long, I didn't expect anything less from him at all.

Now we were left with broken bo staffs and tiredness but we continue to fight anyway. I charged at him and I managed to lock his head between my legs and I used my body weight to pull him down so my hands touched the floor and I was able to flip him and I got up.

I could feel I was winning but he still wasn't giving up. A worthy opponent? This is such a amazing fight it almost made me jump up and down in excitement. We sent blow after blow until we were a few inches from each other. I heard Camilla's voice distracting me

"I'm only free today after school baby. We can go to my room if you don-" I didn't have enough time to even hear the rest before a huge blow was sent right to my cheek and then... darkness.

.......................

Scarlett's POV

I am so disappointed in my brother for this. He knew very well Camilla was here to mess with Demetria, not mess but make her life horrible by proving she's the only one for my brother. Or so she thinks.

They paired her with Troy. I have the strength of a royal, a vampire princess but I lost from Troy because he's fast as he is strong. They paired her with him and he didn't do much of a protest.