Big Secretes

Storm's POV

Three days, it has been three full days since Demetria fainted that night of the party. Everyone was shocked and they feared her more than ever before.

It is weird to say the way she made my attraction for her grow more than it already did. She went rampage because I was hurt, she even developed fangs that she used to bite someone's head off.

I don't think she was in her right mind at that moment, that means there is a chance she might have an alter ego just like us. If she does then that means she's not a chimera but a hybrid of Vampire and Fae.

The news were quick to travel as many witnessed it, some stories cruel and some described her as a hero. There was a school meeting yesterday which informed everyone of what happened at the party, using votes from all witnesses present, she was able stay at the school as votes of her being a hero exceeded those who painted her a bad guy just because of fear. She easily removed the problem and she killed all of them in a matter of minutes.

They stay at the forest as statues, some did manage to escape as she was killing the green crazy woman. They could inform their little hell Queen.

Right now I'm at the scene, Stefanos came all the way from Italy to see this for himself. Mostly because my father refused to make time for "some school incident". He sent my older brother instead.

"This is insane. Her growing fangs should've been impossible especially for her age." Stefanos says.

"She did, and everyone knows the reason why she even ended up killing all of them." River said, his eyes were set on me.

It's just the three of us in the forest, Scarlett won't leave Demetria alone. She wants to be there when she wakes up. River, Stefanos and I have a complicated relationship, you can say we are like frenemies.

Stefanos doesn't like wolves but can bare with River because he says he is "sensible". And as for us, he's my mother's first born and not the crowned king's. Though if it were up to him, my father would make Stefanos the king since he is convinced he is more responsible and worthy than I am.

"What's the reason?" Stefanos also faces me as they wait for an answer.

"She thought she killed me." I say not making eye contact.

There was a moment of silence between us as I observed one of the the wolfhounds. It looked to be a statue, fire taken out by ice.

"So what I'm hearing is, she cares about you?" Stefanos says.

"Maybe." I try not to give him any hints. I don't want him running back to my father and telling him that the Fae might care for his son. He definitely will want to know more.

"Humanoids don't have feelings." He says.

"Obviously Demetria does, and she's always been protecting everyone from her yet she's been painted the bad guy." River defends her.

"And from my point of view, she killed all the creatures without laying a scratch on any of the kids in the scene.  She saved them but they only noticed that she did it in a more sinister looking way." I add to what River says.

"My goodness this is gold." Stefanos says with a smile on his face. I turn to River to notice he was as confused as I am.

"What are you on about?" I ask first.

"You both have feelings for the humanoid." He says crossing his arms.

"Fae." We both say in unison. I look back at River to notice he was giving me the same look, a look that says "what the hell?"

"Either way, we now know Aradia, the daughter of Lucifer herself wants her. She needs to be protected." River says.

"From what? Obviously she can handle herself." Stefanos says.

"She's been unconscious for three days Stefanos." River says.

"Which means three days of her not telling us why Aradia out of all people wants her." He says.

"That is an obvious answer Stefanos, that witch told us." I say. "Demetria lives with us, so if she is in danger we are all in danger. I smelled Wolfsbane from the punch last night. She was one of the people who weren't drinking alcohol, whoever put it in there knew that." I say.

"They tried to poison her." He says.

"And whoever could've drank the punch was poisoned or could have been poisoned." River says.

"Then this is a serious problem. We'll have to investigate further but I also have to have a word with your little... Fae." Stefanos says.

"I'm not exactly sure I can trust your judgement, brother." I reply. I would never leave Stefanos with Demetria. I know having "a word" to him is interrogating without being physical and I don't want him near her.

"That pains me little brother." He says sarcastically with a hand against his chest.

After being silent for a while, River finally speaks.

"I have to go. Apparently this has also reached my parents, call me when Demetria wakes up." I nod and then he left.

"So are you going to tell them?" I turned to Stefanos with anger. My eye colour changed to show my irritation but he just laughs at me like an idiot.

"They don't have to know, I'm not completely certain and I don't even know how it's possible." I say. This would ruin everything, for me, Demetria, River and my father definitely will go insane.

"That is a big secret to keep brother." Stefanos says walking around.

"How did you know?"

"I can see it. Besides, your energy and your strength have gotten stronger than the last time I left you. You're good at hiding it but you are barely holding yourself together with River, if it was anyone else you would've ripped him to shreds." I forgot this idiot has emotional empathy, he knows everything I feel.

Everyone in my family has powers as laws of royale. Mine is stealth and mental manipulation, Scarlett's is more strength than any vampire and she's a genius which is good for battle strategy. Very few people know of our abilities, they don't work on people of higher status than us or equal to us . By that I mean my family and River's family, or any other royal family. Which leads us to two very big secretes that have been discovered.

"Did you find anything from her mind?" Stefanos asks.

"Only what you know. She knows nothing of herself and her abilities." I reply. "I know someone who would though."

"Who?." He agrees with me.

"Let's go on a little road trip." I said.

Maybe she won't be so welcoming of this trip but Demetria's secrets won't be known by her, only the very old vampire that raised her does.

....................................................................................

Every comments matters so don't forget to vote and comment. Have enjoy♥️