Chapter 27

Demetria's POV

Sleeping next to Storm was the most interesting thing to happen to me at this school. I know what you're going to say, I bit someone's head off, turned fire made beings into statues, fought with a wolf prince and I am hunted by the daughter of Lucifer herself. For me it's still the most interesting thing. It felt so good that I woke up very early from thinking of it too much.

When I opened my eyes to see his beautiful resting eyes closed, I wanted to kiss him again. My stupid doubts filled my head instead of kissing him like I will never before.

He went to shower about a half hour ago. I sat on the couch watching TV. I decided to put my hair up today considering I will be training with Stefanos after school. I wore a comfortable military green cropped top and black cargo jeans that met my crop top so my stomach wasn't exposed, showing my bruises. I have a thing for jeans with many pockets, bite me!

After about 45 minutes of staring at the screen, Storm showed up. He was wearing all black with combat boots. He also wore cargos but his wear different and he paired them with a dark t-shirt and a black coat.

"We still have 10 minutes till we leave." He says looking at his wrist watch. I checked my phone to confirm. I'm not much of a watch person.

"Yeah," I said as I sat on the comfy couch.

"Meaning I have some time to hear about your forearms." He says then sits right next to me.

"I think it's how my powers travel. I also had it on my cheeks but the older I got, they disappeared. Though on my arms they kinda grew. They glow when my powers show." I explained. He gave me his undivided attention and I enjoyed every moment of it.

"Intriguing. You wouldn't mind if I could be present in your training?" He asks all of a sudden.

"I'd be delighted actually." He gives me a soft smile. "I want to know your tattoos though."

"I prefer you touch them." He says looking straight into my eyes. His eyes sparked with something mischievous as he looked at me.

My mind was quick to think about the unholy. I was reminded again that he said I'm his mate. Out of so many people, it has to be the hot bad boy that can make me do anything he wants.

"Can I kiss you, Demetria." My name coming out of his mouth was somewhat affecting my braincells. I found myself nodding without even being sure of what I was doing.

I didn't regret it when I got that electric feeling again. His lips on mine, I love it so much. The bottom of my stomach felt it and so did the rest of my body. I don't know how or what happened but I felt myself getting lifted and soon I was on his lap. I straddled him as the kiss continued. Was I complaining? No. Were we going to be late? Yes and I don't think I cared.

I got carried away with the kiss as I pushed myself against him as he pulled me. But then his hold loosened and I felt his hand come up to my cheek as he broke the kiss again.

"I can smell your arousal." He said softly though I'm sure there was a low growl almost like a purr. My eyes immediately went wide, I need to better control my feelings. "This shouldn't happen often. We might miss a whole day of school, you're not ready for what will be happening."

He perks my lips as he gets up from the couch with me still in his arms. He let my legs stretch so the met the floor slowly and I didn't protest but I was internally screaming of happiness. Why did I feel so shy around him? Dang it!

"Are you ready?" He says all of a sudden catching my attention.

I took my phone of the table again. We were almost late this time. 10 minutes is too quick.

We went to the elevator and descend from the huge building. We drove to school in silence. The silence was a good type of silence. I felt his hand move to mine as he kept his eyes on the road. He brought my hands to his lips and kissed it. Though he kept it there as I kept stealing glances at him, not able to hide the smile on my face. I very much enjoyed the affectionate Storm. Almost makes him less arrogant.

When the car finally stopped, I could feel the shift in energy as most people had their eyes on Storm's car, obviously getting our scents. His energy also shifted but his hand still held mine as he turned off the engine.

He opened his door while I stood in place. I wanted to get out but how do I act? I promised myself that I wasn't going to show fear anymore but the mate thing sure took me by surprise. Things got more complicated after that.

Removing me from my thoughts, I heard my car door open making me turn to my right, Storm held out his hand for me to take. I hesitantly but also confidently got out of the car with my hand on Storm's.

When I also retrieved my school bag, I expected him to let go so we can walk normally. He did the exact opposite of that. People stared at our conjoined hands and his face held that bored expression. I decided if we are doing that, then I will too. I changed my face from confusion to a relaxed one.

Storm and I walked with our hands joined in the school's hallways, people's attention was on us but he showed no care. Neither did I. He stopped in front of a classroom. Some people were inside and they obviously stared at both of us. Storm turned so he was facing me.

"I'll see you in training?" He says and kisses my forehead. I only nodded not sure what to say.

"Demetria," He stopped me before I entered. I saw the teacher was already approaching. "They can't do anything to you, they wouldn't try." He says giving me assurance. I guess he could easily read me.

"I know." I say and give him a weak smile before I walked into the class.

They all looked at the door then at me after a few seconds. As soon as I took my seat, I saw that he was already gone.

Here I start my crazy day.

...................................................................

Every comments matters so don't forget to vote and comment. Have enjoy♥️