11: Brotherhood of Mutants (2)

Chapter 11: Brotherhood of Mutants (2)

-

Despite looking (and being) retarded, The Blob was very strong. His skin and the fat beneath made every physical attack below a certain level useless. He could take cannonballs to his face. The fact that he was huge didn't help Enrique any.

Behind Enrique were the passengers of the train, shaking in fear. The huge blob was running at him and if Enrique dodged then the larger man would simply crush those civilians like paste. Then again, even if Enrique confronted him, that wouldn't change anything given the other man's huge form. Enrique will be pushed back too, killing the civilians under his tough suit.

He heard the flattering of a helicopter above - and glancing up, he indeed saw a news helicopter flying above the train, a large camera pointed down at the fight. Right, he can't let civilians die here. His heroic image will be diluted.

When the running Blob was just in front of him, Enrique jumped in the air and utilised his flight to spin rapidly before slamming down his head (protected by the invisible helmet) against the taller man.

Concussion was one of the things that could knock out the Blob, Enrique knew that. However... even though a loud *slam* detonated in the train, it seemed Enrique's blow wasn't strong enough.

"Gahrr..." the Blob glared at him. Well, at least he stopped on his track. "You bug!"

He grabbed Enrique by the shoulders - pulling his own head back - before slamming it forward at the smaller man.

-Bang!

Just as their heads banged against one another, Enrique (very much unshaken) smirked and released a wave of electricity through his invisible helmet, watching the blob who was already shaking from the slam simply stiffen before Enrique slammed his head again, again, and again.

He watched the fat man - now with his skin charred - roll his eyes upwards before his huge body simply slumped down on the floor.

Enrique stood up on top of the soft body of the Blob, rolling his shoulders and looking at the battle ahead. Just as he looked, Spidey also finished Toad with a punch.

Now only Sabretooth and the big man, Magneto, were left. The latter looked at Enrique with a cold glare. His eyes briefly locked on Enrique's belt, but there was no point in it because it was made of pure gold, he couldn't control it.

"You came prepared." Magneto said, smirking. "I heard about you, you defeated my beast." He said, looking at Sabretooth who landed a defeating blow at Wolverine, making the metal man stumble on his feet before losing his consciousness. Though Enrique was sure Wolverine only lost because of his twisted claws (thanks to Magneto). But if Sabretooth knew that, he didn't care and simply gave Enrique a victorious grin. "Looks like he wants a round two, unfortunately, we don't have time to waste."

While Sabretooth grunted, Magneto raised his hand in the air and instantly the metal pipes inside the chamber snapped apart and surged at Enrique. One of the poles slammed on Enrique's face but was blocked by his helmet, and the other was manipulated to become sharp as it tried to piece Enrique's chest, but it couldn't even scratch the suit. At last, though Enrique tried to close the distance and dodge the incoming projectiles, he was unable to do so as three poles turned and bent, wrapping around him and stopping him from moving.

Magneto's smirk was as unmoving as Enrique's body. "Powerful suit you got there. But that's all that is special about yo-"

Enrique's body flashed brightly.

An aura of electricity erupted from within him as he felt raw power surge through his veins. He flexed his arms and the metal pipes wrapping around him cracked, turning bright red from the heat of the electricity as Enrique shook them off.