45: Tigress Trap (3)**

Chapter 45: Tigress Trap (3)**

Drinking was prohibited in many religions.

Gods were real and therefore many of these religions were as well, so some might start putting thoughts into just why drinking was prohibited.

Well, to answer that question, one had to first come to realize that humans were scum. Excluding the apparent damage to health, being drunk made humans... vulnerable; vulnerable to other human's wicked schemes.

For that simple reason, Enrique had built a strong alcohol tolerance over the years to not lose composure to himself in these sorts of situations. To not allow people to take advantage of him in this weakened state.

At one point, however, he began to turn into the one who took advantage of others in this state—because this state was where he was strong and others were not. This was when he could push easily into someone.

"Mmhmm~" Ava moaned just as Enrique kissed her nape.

Currently, Ava was sitting on his lap, though still in her full clothes. Enrique's hands were gently wrapped around her torso, with one of his hands resting on her thighs while the other was on her chest.

"W-we shouldn't..." Ava tried, gasping with her face entirely red. "This is not... right. I can't do this to Anna's... ahhn~"

Enrique's hand slipped between her legs and pressed down, making her body shiver with a sweet moan. She moaned one more time when he squeezed her boobs, pinching her nipple, and lightly bit her neck.

"Your moans are fucking sweet."

"D-don't say such stuff..."

* * *

She may have made a blunder by deciding to drink alone with him, Ava realized. Perhaps she trusted him a little too much after a day of spending casual time with him. That was a mistake.

She forgot this was the same guy who played around with two women, both superheroes, as if it was normal—as if he owned them.

Wasn't the talk supposed to be about their past? How did they end up like this?

'Oh, right... it started when he began asking me about my past relationships, when he learned I am still a virgin.'

This villainous guy began touching her at some point during that conversation, and she didn't even notice it until she was already moaning for him on his lap.

Enrique kissed her from nape to chin, and she could just moan under the weight of his large arms wrapped around her. Soon, his kisses reached above her chin. He turned her face around to capture her lips.

Ava resisted for a single second before giving in. She had no choice. She felt... too good. All this was too stimulating—her mind couldn't resist. Allowing him to suck on her soft, red lips with gentle care, Ava could only moan while sitting on his lap.

"Mhmm..."

Maybe it was fine... this was just a drunken mistake, anyway. Neither of them will remember, and even if Enrique did—she will just pretend she didn't. It's fine, for tonight, she would allow her body to let loose.

"Kiss me back."

Enrique's tongue slipped into her mouth, poking her tongue. Even though she had just decided to let loose, she still hesitated for a moment. But soon, she poked back.

The two tongues began to fight with one another, wrestling with strength. It lasted until Ava wavered when his hand slipped under her pants and rubbed on her clit just once, making her irises shake and making her moan.