19: Lady Tigers (1)

Chapter 19: Lady Tigers (1)

Enrique and Anna didn't fall asleep after that. They rather played on the bed for a few hours until it was morning.

Anna took the liberty to cook, saying she found a YouTube tutorial showing how to do so, and Enrique didn't see any problem with that since she was being instructed by the video.

"...Yet, what the hell is this?" Enrique asked, pointing at the plate that was served to him. "You had one job."

"W-what? It looks fine!" Anna tried, looking at the food with intense eyes. "I-it looks tasty! Here, come on, eat it!" She grabbed a spoon and tried to feed him, but he dodged her attack and jumped back. "Rude."

"Not in the mood to test if I am immune to food poisoning. That thing looks hideous." Enrique pointed his chin at the food as black smoke rose from it. "You should have said that you don't know how to cook."

Anna looked at him with a flustered face before scoffing and crossing her arms. "Fine, you try cooking the same thing."

"No," Enrique took out his phone. "I am ordering something."

"See? You are avoiding cooking it! It's a hard dish, that's why I failed!" Anna gave him a challenging smirk.

"Girl, I fed you yesterday." Enrique gave her a dry stare. "Also, that level of taunting doesn't work on me. Good luck next time."

He quickly ordered food before she could try out some new trick.

—-—

After they ate their breakfast, Enrique talked to Mut for the first time since that incident. As he had hoped she agreed to give Anna a costume too, as a gift of being the first Superhuman believer brought in by Enrique.

Enrique sat down in front of his computer desk while Anna sat on his lap. She and he then worked on his drawing tablet to draw her a suit. She was surprised he had a drawing tablet, given he looked homeless a week ago, so he showed her his revenue from his game. She had stayed dazed for an entire minute before regaining her senses.

After that, they focused on drawing. Except Anna wasn't sure what sort of suit she wanted. So Enrique just drew her the iconic green and yellow suit with a leather jacket that she wore in the comics.

She seemed satisfied (and somewhat impressed) at his work. He printed out the drawing and placed it on the table, and since Mut was observing the drawing from the start, she didn't need half an hour to make it unlike the Spider-Man suit. The drawing disappeared in a puff of smoke and got replaced by the exact suit.

Later, just like Peter did, Anna had to drop a droplet of her blood on the drawing. Except she was too scared to do so. Initially, she begged him and asked if there was some other way, a way where she won't have to cut her finger, but once Enrique just told her to sit at home and learn cooking if she was scared of that small of a cut, she shut up like a good girl and did as asked.

Smoke puffed out from where the clothing was a moment ago before it vanished and reappeared around her body, becoming her personal bullet-proof, summon-able super suit.

[Image Here]