46: With Great Power...

Chapter 46: With Great Power...

Greer Nelson woke up early in the morning when the sun was just peeking out of the eastern sky.

The first thing she did after waking up was to run to Enrique's room—there, she paused when she saw him walk out of the bathroom wearing a towel.

"Ah..."

"Looking for Ava? She's in her room."

Greer nodded and turned around, running to Ava's room.

When she opened the door, her nose filled with the smell of sex. She blushed a little and approached the bed where she found a wasted Ava sleeping naked, with strains of cum littering her body.

"...."

Watching her sleep, Greer stood on her spot for a long minute.

"Ah, fuck."

Should she feel sorry?

Or be jealous that Ava was fucked all night long, and so well too?

* * *

When Ava Ayala woke up, she was simply confused. What happened last night?

As a smell of chestnut filled her nose when her system got fully awake, she noticed how sore her feminine parts were.

Memories did return to her.

"...Sigh."

It seemed her fantasy that she would forget everything was just that; a fantasy.

The same went with her hope that Enrique also will forget things; which clearly wasn't the case since he wasn't here.

Nervousness spread across her body; Ava could just about feel her forehead turn cold.

How could she have done such a thing with Enrique?

What would Anna think of her?

After messing up this bad, how in the world was she any different from Greer?

'I... No, how will I show myself to Enrique himself after all the names I called him last night?'

It felt good. Really good. She had never felt such pleasure in her entire life. Today her shoulders didn't feel heavy, and they have been feeling heavy ever since her brother died.

She felt so refreshed today.

Even though she drank so much yesterday, there was no hangover—the sex was just that good.

But... was it worth it?

Enrique wasn't her lover. The thing they did last night was a one time thing because Ava couldn't imagine herself working it out with Enrique unlike Greer. So, for a single night, was the aftermath worth it...?

Ava released a long sigh and got up.

She walked to the bathroom attached to this room, noting to herself that she needed to make a decision, and soon.

* * *

"Ava, breakfast is ready." two knocks fell on the door and Ava sighed from within.

She was done showering a while ago, but was delaying coming out.

"...Coming, Greer." she replied and pulled herself off the bed.

Outside, she found Greer waiting for her. When their eyes met, the older woman gave her a knowing smirk—an expression that for some reason looked so annoying today.