16: Kitten (1)

Chapter 16: Kitten (1)

Well, that was hot but embarrassing. He just fucked her to unconsciousness. He usually avoided doing that with virgins but looks like he couldn't control his beastial-side completely yet. At least he never fully transformed and therefore had transformed back to his normal form by now.

Also, he finished inside her.

["If you are worried about finishing inside her – that worry is unnecessary, I will take care of it. I happen to be the Goddess of Fertility as well, though that's not my forte. Mhm, when I get more believers I might lend you some of my juicy mating abilities as well."]

"..." Sometimes he wondered if she really could not read his mind. In any case, this got him curious about just how powerful she was. The second strongest Asgardian God, Thor only showed some hammer throwing and lightning summoning powers in MCU – but Mut here had talked about countless abilities (though they weren't all that strong). "Actually, question, how many abilities do you have?"

["Hm? Oh, a lot, apparently. I never bothered to count."] She replied. ["I see your knowledge of Egyptian myths does not stretch up to me. Anyways, I suppose you know about Freya of Asgard? You can imagine her as my Asgardian counterpart, but weaker. In the sense that both of us are mother goddesses, and that both of us are very good at using magic— though I am better, by the way. I may teach you some magic tricks someday, but not now in case any 'unwanted' person takes notice. Tch, that bald vixen..."]

She whispered the last words, but Enrique found it useless since the voice was being directly sent to his mind. The bald vixen, as in the fucking Ancient One? She could refer to that woman like that? ...If so, he may have underestimated Mut.

He couldn't take her words for granted on how good her magic was— but since she dared compare herself to Freya, who taught Loki all his magic, then yes she was more than just the lightning-throwing part of her.

Also, it seemed she didn't like Freya very much. Enrique decided to strike a score in this. "Really? Then again, I should honestly have assumed so already, given you are so much more beautiful than her as well."

["...Right. You haven't even met her."] she scoffed before laughing and going silent.

"I mean it's obvious even if I haven't met her." Enrique shrugged his shoulders. "Who else but my Goddess?"

She just laughed it off.

—★—

Anna woke up later and had her lunch with him. Though he didn't want to, Enrique cooked the food rather than ordering it as intended. After that, he watched some TV with her and finally decided to leave for a hero-stroll around the city.

"But why can't I tag along?!" Anna complained as he prepared to leave. "I can subdue anyone – super-powered or otherwise – just by touching them!"

"The problem is you'd have to touch them. Are you confident in not getting stabbed or shot before you succeed?" he asked her. "Are you?"

"..."

"Look, you can't even walk properly." he pointed at her shaky legs, the aftermath of the Battle of Bed.

"I-its your fault, though, Sugah!" she looked at him with a displeased frown.

"Alright. I will take you out tomorrow, okay? I have some special task to do today." He told her. "How about this— while you stay here, google some good houses or apartments for rent since we can't stay here for long. People are outside even now. Also, if you see men clad in black suits come to you, knock them out and call me. If the phone doesn't work, try doing something to attract my attention."