2-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 ℍ𝕪𝕕𝕣𝕒⊰

Report to your stations immediately

Report to your stations immediately. This is not a drill. We are under attack. We are under attack. 

The siblings stood holding each other hands standing in a corner. The Avengers had attacked the Hydra base in Sokovia which wanted to take the specter which was in control of them. Strucker whom you can say was a leader or a caretaker to them or more likely hell to them.

"Who gave the order to attack?" Strucker is standing in the middle of the base room. Commanding his soldiers.

"Herr Strucker, it's the Avengers." One of the Fortress soldiers said to him.

"They landed in the far woods, the perimeter guard panicked." the other soldier said to him who was standing beside the soldier. Chaos running around them

Strucker turned towards Dr.List" They have to be after the scepter. "He turned back to those soldiers "Can we hold them?"

There was quite panic on the soldier's face before saying "They're the Avengers!"

The siblings were still listening to them and looking back at each other for what they were trying to say.

"Deploy the rest of the tanks."

"Yes, sir."

Before the soldier turned Strucker said "Concentrate fire on the weak ones. A hit can make them close ranks. Again turning talking to Dr. List "Everything we've accomplished... But we're on the verge of our greatest breakthrough."

"Then let's show them what we've accomplished. Send out the siblings." Dr. List smirked at him.

"It's too soon." They didn't know why but Strucker was scared to send them. They were bought to volunteer themselves for the  experiment

"Well if you see the eldest one has got fire she can kill them."

The boy and the girl looked at the girl and then at each other who was standing in the middle she tilted her head slightly not understanding what they meant.

"It's what they signed up for." Dr. List argued. Pointing at the triplets who were looking at each other and back at them

"My men can hold them." dismissing Dr.List's idea to send them to tackle the Avengers

Back at the HYDRA base; Strucker speaks to his soldiers. Commanding them not to be in fear but deep down Strucker knew what was going to happen to them and especially him

"We will not yield. The Americans sent their circus freaks to test us. We will send them back in bags. No surrender!

"No surrender!"

Y/N could see the tension among the people

"What do you think sestra? Should we attack them? Cause I am ready" the boy asked him looking at the girl wearing a yellow dress.

"But it's too dangerous Pietro," Wanda said not approving of his idea.

"I know that is why I am asking her.Y/N what do you say," Pietro turned his face towards her elder sister, both waiting for their sisters' answer. 

"Okay," Pietro smiled at her who was ready to leave Y/N holding a finger at him to stop."Be careful and don't get in much trouble."

"Thank you," he said kissing her cheeks, and then Wanda rushed towards the entrance at full speed.

After Pietro had gone the sisters left the place walking inside the fortress if any of them came inside

"Now what do we do"Both of them walked side to side. Hearing the destruction around the fortress.

"Well we see anyone who tries to attack us from inside"

"I mean why are they here and especially him"

"Who Stark?" the word comes out venomously her accent being heavier. Before they could move she heard a voice Behind the corridor were standing Captain America and Baron Strucker. Their voices were muffled bringing her ears near the corridor and motioning Wanda to be quite

"Baron Strucker. Hydra's number one thug."

"Technically, I'm a thug for SHIELD."

 "Well then technically you're unemployed. Where's Loki's scepter?"

"What are you thinking?" Wanda whispered to her.

"Well," she closed her eyes feeling someone in the basement TONY STARK." I can feel Stark being here but first let me handle him "she whispered giving her a nod Wanda was reluctant at first reading her thoughts Y/N told her not to be worried, She was readying herself to strike at the Captain when she again heard Strucker's voice.

"Don't worry, I know when I'm beat. You'll mention how I cooperated, I hope."

"I'll put it right under illegal human experimentation."

Y/N then creeps up behind him."How many are there?" She knocks Steve down using her telekinetic powers, then quickly leaves shutting the door as if nothing has happened Wanda trailing behind her. Steve got up and looked around at the person who attacked him he saw a woman who ran straight to the door and another woman shutting it. She hears him again  

"We have two enhanced. Females. Do not engage." 

"You didn't have to do that"

"Well I always wanted to try" shrugging her shoulders

The both of them reached the basement seeing Tony standing in front of the scepter. Y/N and Wanda both looked at each other having an understanding talk both the sisters crept behind him, using their powers on either side of him.

Tony stood their his surroundings changed. Wanda and Y/N were watching him waiting for his next move. His friends were almost dead rushing towards Steve's dead body to check his pulse when he grabbed him.

"You could've saved us. Steve dies but Stark continues to hear Steve's voice in his head."Why didn't you do more? "Tony sees that he is in the Chitauri realm and that the Chitauri are invading Earth when he snaps back to reality.

Pietro comes back standing beside his sisters looking in the direction the sisters were watching. He was about to go front when Y/N stopped him, pointing her fingers at Tony to watch it silently.

"We're just gonna let them take it?" Pietro whispered to them

Tony slowly approached the scepter taking it with him.Y/N and Wanda smiled to themselves accomplishing their task

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON TITLE CARD

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

Uhh, Why am I even writing this? Anyway, how is it that if anything is wrong you can freely say it