25-⊱"𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕"⊰

The group arrived at the Avengers' compound all of them walking in the corridor Steve was in the middle Y/N was beside him and Natasha was another side of him Sam Vision and Wanda were behind them carrying Vision who was limping

The group arrived at the Avengers' compound all of them walking in the corridor Steve was in the middle Y/N was beside him and Natasha was another side of him Sam Vision and Wanda were behind them carrying Vision who was limping. They arrive in a conference room where Rhodey was talking to holographic people one of them is Ross Y/N clenched her jaw scoffing when she saw the person after the accords she hates him more and more. Ross takes a glance at them and walks up to them who didn't care at all at the glare the man was giving to the group. Steve emotionless greeted him "Mr. Secretary."

"You got some nerve. I'll give you that."He told looking at Natasha

"You could use some of that right now."She answered him sarcastically.

He looked up to Steve"The world's on fire. And you think, all is forgiven?"

"I'm not looking for forgiveness. And I'm way past asking for permission," he told him without any remorse" Earth just lost her best defender. So we're here to fight. And if you wanna stand in our way... We'll fight you, too."

Ross then turned to look at Rhodey who was watching the conversation"Arrest them."

"All over it." He turns off the hologram"That's a court-martial." he says looking at them"It's great to see you, Cap." he greeted hugging him and Natasha then he looked at Y/N and gave her a smile which she returned.

"You too, Rhodey," Steve replied coming close and standing beside her

He then looked behind them seeing Sam Wanda and Vision" Well. You guys, really look like crap. Must've been a rough couple of years."

 "Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five-star," Sam speaks up Wanda Vision glances and Y/N turns around to give him a look who shrugs at her.

"Uh, "Everyone turned to see the source of the voice Y/N's eyes widens it was none other than Bruce Banner the last she saw him was during the Sokovia War she knew Natasha started loving him and there was a search for him but no one could find him ever, "I think you look great. Yeah. I'm back."

"Hi, Bruce."A relief showing on Nat's face

"Nat." Bruce awkwardly waved at her not knowing what to say creating a thick atmosphere. Everyone is at a loss for words

"This is awkward," Sam muttered Wanda and Vision glancing at him.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

They were now in a separate room telling what they experienced in Scotland Rhodey and Bruce. Steve was now standing behind Y/N who was sitting on the chair hands on the chin and the rest was scattered around the room the holographic image of both Proxima and Corvius was in the middle of the room" So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?"Rhodey asked looking around at everyone.