5-⊱𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕟'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕⊰

Y/N told the complete story to Pietro

Y/N told the complete story to Pietro. Her being present in his nightmare till he turned back. They were sitting on another side of the lab. Whispering as slowly as possible

"So u can see them Like I know Wanda can see them too but you were present there and he straight looked at you," he whispered at her.

"Yes, Pietro" Y/N was getting annoyed at him now. Keeping her hands on her head"How many times should I repeat?"

"Nah Just asking."Y/N smacked his arm, Pietro, wincing at it

They both stood up walking towards the lab following Wanda. She was looking around the lab her curiosity rose when she saw the cradle to which Helen Cho was attaching to Ultron's body speaking up

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix...now." 

"I can read him. He is dreaming." Wanda smiles looking still at the cradle. 

" I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon..." Helen says walking towards the system. Wanda slowly starts walking towards it.

"How soon?" Ultron asks her losing his patience and answering her before the doctor judges him "I'm not being pushy." 

"We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is..." Helen still speaking when Wanda puts her hand reading Ultron's mind, she sees a vision of global annihilation, which horrifies her and she screams and falls back into Pietro's hold.Y/N rushes beside her catching her hand. Concern over her face. Ultron stands up hearing her screams

"What is it, Wan?" when she touched her hand she could feel her fear and she too saw the vision looking shocked turning to look back at Ultron with a horrified look.

"How could you?" Y/N asks Ultron. Wanda turns her head clutching Pietro.

Ultron isn't phased by the siblings' reaction and Wanda's scream"How could I what?"

"You said we would destroy the Avengers," Wanda's voice flatter still clutching Pietro and Y/N's hand her eyes tearing up "Make a better world."

"It will be better."

"When everyone is dead," Y/N questions him back. She couldn't believe trusting Ultron was a big no. Everyone backstabbing her and the twins.

"That is not-- " Ultron shouts but slowly calms down "The human race will have every opportunity to improve."

"And if they don't?" this time Pietro questioning him.

 "Ask Noah." Still unphased by their reaction.Y/N started to rethink her decision she could feel Wanda and Pietro thinking the same thought.

 "You're a madman," Wanda says to him Y/N following p.

"I couldn't believe I trusted you" Y/N looks back at Wanda their minds talking with each other planning what to do next. She nods at her and looks back to Ultron