11-⊱𝕌𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥⊰

📌- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝕷𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖘,𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖆 ̥۪͙۪◌

The lives of the sisters were changed to honor their brother Pietro the sisters wore blue bracelets in their respective hands and decided to wear each other's color bracelets too Y/N wearing red and Wanda wearing yellow Months later they both were trained to be spies which was going on now. Wanda, adds sugar to a cup and stirs it. Opposite her Y/N was sitting taking a sip of her ordered juice Both of them turned around to look at their surroundings. 

"All right, what do you see?" Steve spoke in the comms.

 "Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target."Y/N says taking another sip and looking straight forward.

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means . . ."

"Cameras" Wanda speaks still looking around the surrounding, stringing her cup

"Both cross streets are one-way."

"So, compromised escape routes," Wanda asks him locking her eyes briefly with Y/N who shrugs at her and then folds her hands keeping a straight face.
"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

Y/N turns to look where Steve was saying"Yeah, the red one? It's cute"

Natasha is sitting two tables away from Y/N and Wanda"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."

"You guys know I and Wanda can move things with our minds, right?"Y/N tells in the comm Steve slightly chuckles at her and Wanda smirks looking down.

 "Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature."

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?"Sams says walking on the building's rooftop.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?"

"Mic Drop Nat," Y/N says smirking"Samantha why would you do yourself like that?" Both Wanda and Nat chuckle Sam sighs shaking his head

"Eyes on target, folks."Steve interrupts" This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him."

"Got it, Steve," Y/N tells in the comm"Guys focus up" Wanda looks at her raising her eyes. The thing is between this one year both Steve and Y/N started to hang out more since the day one meeting. It's either Steve getting nightmares and Y/N calms him down or Y/N spending more time with him in learning English which soon everyone started to notice the first being Wanda who always teases her. Yes, she did start having a crush on him. Now coming back Y/N looks at her and shakes her head telling her not to say anything and be quiet.