34-⊱𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤⊰

̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶   𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  

New York City was seemingly abandoned. There are a lot of boats gathered around a dock, all abandoned. A baseball stadium comes into view, with no life present at all. The aftermath of the Decimation is evident, and Earth has not coped well. In an abandoned cafe, with a poster on the wall labeled "WHERE DO WE GO, NOW THAT THEY'RE GONE?". A therapy session is taking place with Steve Rogers and seven other people.

"So I, uh... Went on a date the other day. It's the first time in five years, you know? I'm sitting there at dinner... I didn't even know what to talk about."A man starts speaking pausing in between as he tries to hold himself.

"What did you talk about?"Steve questions him.

"Same old crap, you know? How things have changed, and... my job, his job... How much we miss the Mets. And then things get quiet... He cried as they were serving the salads."

"What about you?"

" I cried... just before dessert. But I'm seeing him again tomorrow, so..."

"That's great. You did the hardest part. You took the jump, you didn't know where you were gonna come down. And that's it."Steve appreciates the man's efforts"That's those little brave baby steps we gotta take. To try and become whole again, try and find purpose. I went in the ice in '45 right after I met the woman I thought would be the love of my life. Woke up 70 years later. Found a woman who understood my thoughts my feelings and everything" he twists the ring on his ring finger which Y/N gave him before leaving him the memory of her telling him they were on a break still fresh in his mind.

He shudders" Then she tells me we need a break it took some time for me."Till today it's still a nightmare for him yet somehow when his nightmares begin forms to fade away as if something knew what was going on and realized it Y/N "You gotta move on. Gotta move on. The world is in our hands. It's left to us guys, and we got to do something with it. Otherwise... Thanos should have killed all of us." he stares ahead in empty oblivion his thought drifting on one thought that he should meet her soon.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"Thank You for visiting again"Y/N smiles at the customer giving him the last things he needs who smiles at her and walks away. Five years later no one knew how they would spend these years. Y/N's newly added nightmare was leaving Steve even though they stayed away she could still feel his feelings a thousand miles away but whenever she felt him projecting his thoughts she would calm him down her hand once again slipping holding the shield that she gave years ago to him. She only had contact with Natasha asking her about her daily work and Steve who she hasn't contacted since their break. They didn't know about Clint either only knowing that he had changed his name into some Ronin and started massacring people.