40-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰

Steve Y/N and the other Avengers walk up towards the quantum tunnel wearing the quantum suit with minor changes Rhodey wearing a bulkier version of it

Steve Y/N and the other Avengers walk up towards the quantum tunnel wearing the quantum suit with minor changes Rhodey wearing a bulkier version of it. They all stand in the center of the tunnel. It was divided into three teams one goes to New York the other to Morag Vormir and Asgard. Y/N decided to go along with Steve to bring the other stones.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends..." Steve faced the other Avengers turning into Captain Mode" We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back." Bruce was behind the control panel operating the switches "You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect." He turns to each member "Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win" Tony gives a smile to Steve remembering the talk they had years ago."Whatever it takes. Good luck."

Rocket speaks up referring to Steve's speech "He's pretty good at that." 

"Right? Scott looks very excited and gives a thumbs-up to Y/N 

"All right. You heard the man." Tony's voice booms as he speaks with Bruce "Stroke those keys, jolly green."

"Tractors engaged," Bruce tells them as he joins among others in the tunnel.

Natasha excitedly glances at Steve and Y/N"See you in a minute." the three of them exchanging a little laugh.

Y/N takes a deep breath as the machine begins to whirl they all shrink and enter the Quantum Realm, and they all split at different intervals, going to a different place at a different time in history.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

📌- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖄𝖔𝖗𝖐 ̥۪͙۪◌

〖➋⓿➊➋〗

The First Group which has Tony, Steve, Y/N, Bruce, & Scott; travels to New York in 2012.  The battle is still going on the Chitauri snarling is heard they all land near the street where Scott, Steve, Y/N, Bruce, and Tony materialize Steve wearing his uniform Y/N wears her Jacket and the corset legging suit Tony's normal jacket his chest wearing his nanotech attached to his chest Scott with his suit and bruce a tank top jeans. Y/N loses her balance momentarily she feels nauseated and throws up beside the trashcan."Hey, hey you okay" Steve came up beside her soothing her back and holding her hair out.

"Quantum lag" she wipes her mouth with her hand "As Tony handles her hanky to wipe her face. She thanks him wiping out her face.

"Yeah, it happens" Scott points out looking at her concerned.

Steve nears her "Why don't you  stay here we will complete the mission"Y/N shooks her head 

"Nah I am good" dismissing him.