𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤: 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪'𝕤 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣

Dear Y/N,

Dear Y/N,

I hope this letter finds you in a moment of peace. If you're reading this, it means I've run out of snarky comments and exits. I trust you're holding up, though I'd be disappointed if you weren't giving the world a hard time.

First and foremost, I need to apologize for leaving you behind. I need to apologize for my weapons which weren't meant for war cause when I knew I was in shock I know how heartbroken you were when your brother died and Wanda was snapped away with Vision being dead I know we had our disagreements, but in the end, you were always there, fighting alongside us. You're not just an Avenger; you're family. And family means everything. I know you'll keep the fight alive.

Now, onto some business. I always prided myself on being the guy with all the answers, but I've got a feeling there are things even I missed. Like the fact that you're pregnant. Yeah, I know. FRIDAY's been keeping me updated from the great beyond. I guess you had your reasons for not telling Steve. I won't pretend to understand everything, but I trust you made the choice for the right reasons. I was heartbroken when I heard you and Steve broke up but then after the heist, I could still feel the tension a different one my heart says you guys will be on good terms and be the best couple we adored Just give him a chance.

Look, Y/N, being a parent is a journey filled with surprises, both good and bad. I've had my fair share of mistakes, but they say parenthood is the ultimate crash course in humility. You're going to be an amazing parent. The strength and determination you've shown as an Avenger are the same qualities that will make you a fantastic mom.

Now, about Steve. I know you've been keeping this from him, and I won't pretend to know the ins and outs of your decision. Steve's a good man, and he deserves to know. Secrets have a way of surfacing and trust me, it's better he hears it from you. He may surprise you; after all, he's been known to defy expectations.

I trust you to handle this in the best way possible. Parenthood is a team effort, and Steve has a right to be part of this journey. Don't deny him that chance, Y/N. Life is unpredictable, and we all deserve a shot at happiness.

Take care of yourself, and when the little one arrives, give them a world worth growing up in.

Your friend,

Tony Stark

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺