- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 2 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

📌- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖊𝖝,𝖂𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜 ̥۪͙۪◌

The twins sat and played with a dog that Wanda and Vision adopted after the kid's protests. Billy plays with the dog, rewarding it with a treat for the trick it performed.

"Sit Sparky sit." Billy speaks, commanding the dog to sit, "Good Dog" Wanda and Tommy sit on the couch, watching the playful interaction between Billy and the dog."Speak" Billy says holding his ear and Sparky barks at him."Nice, Sparky" feeding him another treat. "Now spin" Sparky spins and he gives him another treat.

Wanda and Tommy start applauding seeing how her other son did it "Oh! Bravo, Billy! You weren't so bad either Sparky."Wanda happily tells the pup as Billy picks him up.

"That was radical"Tommy jumps out from the couch "Where's dad? We gotta go show Dad!"

But before the kids could run Wanda stops them"Oh, he's...He's at work."

"Huh"

"It's Saturday"

"No, it's not. It's Monday"Wanda denies it smiling."

"This morning was Saturday"

"There was an emergency at the office and your father had to go in. End of story."Wanda gives them a smile trying to find another way to make it convincing "Look, he just...He needed a distraction"

"From What?"Tommy inquires

"From us?"Billy asks sadly.

"No! No Way! No!"Wanda gets up from the couch hand's on her chest approaching the kids "Sometimes your dad and I aren't on the same page," Wanda pressed her hand on their back and guided them to the couch sitting, in between the couch," But that's just temporary."

"Like the two of you, you might fight over toys, but he's always going to be your brother. And he is always going to be yours" keeping a hand on their head" Because family is for always and forever"

"Do you have a sibilling Mom?"Tommy, filled with curiosity, asks a question.

"I do,"Wanda answers, her voice shaky as she recalls her own twin Pietro and her elder sister Y/N, whom she had promised to call after reaching but never did, consumed by her own grief."A brother and an elder sister He's far away from here and my sister for a reason I haven't contacted her for so long And that makes me sad sometimes"

"I want to meet her," Billy says excitedly caressing Sparky "She must be fun"

"I wish we could "A small smile graced Wanda's lips, a fleeting moment of warmth amid the bittersweet memories."Let's hope we can" knowing the bitter truth Before she could continue, a moment of silence hung in the air. Sparky barked again and slipped away from Billy's hand

As Sparky slips away, suddenly, the atmosphere shifts. Wanda's smile fades, and she gazes into the distance with a hint of concern. The room seems to flicker for a moment, and then she looks directly at the camera with a mysterious glint in her eye.

Wanda, in an almost whispered tone, says, "Family is for always and forever... unless it isn't." The room falls silent, and a strange unease lingers, leaving the audience with a sense of foreboding. Before running out of the door, she hears a mysterious sound, prompting her to investigate.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺