35-⊱𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤⊰

The sun's rays fell on Y/N's face she furrowed her eyebrows and turned around nuzzling into a hard place she breathed in the scent recognizing the smell and opening her eyes face to face with someone's chest as memories began coming down

The sun's rays fell on Y/N's face she furrowed her eyebrows and turned around nuzzling into a hard place she breathed in the scent recognizing the smell and opening her eyes face to face with someone's chest as memories began coming down. She gazes twisting her neck up to see Steve sleeping his mouth agape and long eyelashes yesterday was a roller coaster ride for them as they had to make up for five long years.

She could still feel Steve's touch lingering on her body giving her goosebumps it was more than one round moving her hand on his cheeks a slight trail and smiled it was like those days when they had world issues going on but not like this where it was a Universe issue lost in her thoughts when she heard some rustles Steve groaning he blinked glancing down seeing her gazing up at him.

"Good Morning" his voice hoarse and tried to peck her lips but she moved away.

"Good Morning and I- morning breath" sheepishly looking at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows a grin breaking out "And I don't care" bringing her chest to chest Y/N yelped hitting his chest playfully. Steve kissed her savoring her taste and taking her breath away.

"Stevie" she sighed exasperated Steve huffed a laugh and rested her head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat She hummed her eyes closing. Being closer to each other is what they needed

"I missed this" Steve spoke trailing his fingers on her back Y/N buried her face in his chest. "So you started a grocery shop?"

Y/N peeked up at him "Yeah" she clicked her tongue "After this snap people were homeless and many lost their jobs so I decided to help them and I used some products with my magic to make them permanent" smiled herself  "But it was temporary for few months helping them and then it would vanish" She frowned "And at times it interfered my magic like someone else trying to stop me or take my magic" shrugging at Steve.

"And those men did that to you daily?" referring to yesterday's trouble Y/N had faced.

"Yeah daily" propping herself on her elbow to look at Steve "Well, I usually either used my powers to make them forget I used to do that and somehow few years later I felt whenever I tried to use my powers it didn't work somehow yesterday it did"Again frowning at how suddenly she could use it."Okay let's get up We need to have a bath and eat breakfast." Steve whined at her holding her tightly"We can have another round" she whispered seductively Steve lost his hand momentarily and she slipped away taking the sheet with her."Come on Rogers times running out and I may change my decision"Steve got up from the bed and picked her up walking inside the washroom.

"Oh we are on Maximoff" going for another round.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

After another round of sex Steve stood near the kitchen counter cooking scrambled eggs Y/N sitting on the counter"You know you should come back?" after putting the scrambled eggs on the plate and handing them to Y/N.