15-⊱𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟⊰

Berlin, day

Berlin, day. Traffic rolls around the victory column. Police convoy drives beside the river Spree. Amidst the convoy is a gray-armed truck. Inside Bucky wears restraints inside a prison pod. Three armed guards sit on the other side of the glass-walled pod. A police motorbike stops traffic and a van driver looks affronted. The convoy turns a corner onto a bridge across the river. In an SUV T'Challa sits in front of Steve who sits in front of Sam with Y/N beside him still in cuffs.

"So, you like cats?"

 "Sam" Both Steve and Y/N warn him not to anger the black panther.

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?" he says and turns to look at Y/N who shook her head.

"Your suit . . . it's Vibranium?"

T'Challas's eyes narrow as he glances sideways.Y/N could indeed feel his anger on the Winter Soldier and Steve Sam and Her. She could feel his thoughts of vengeance killing Bucky but it wasn't him who bombed the UN but who could it be?" The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you . . . as both warrior and king . . . how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"Steve is stony-faced as the convoy heads underground.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

In a light gray walled bunker Bucky's pod is carried away by a forklift. Nearby Steve  Sam and Y/N get out of the SUV and glance across at Bucky who doesn't spot him. A cop is about to drag Y/N away from them when Steve glares at them

"She is with us"

"But we need her for you know..." the cop says referring to her powers to which she furrows her eyebrows and then looks at Steve.

"No," he says pulling her hands away from the cop "I will talk to them about her" With Sam and T'Challa Steve approaches Sharon who's standing with a diminutive, gray-head man. Before Steve could ask his question the gray head man points his finger at Steve and Y/N who were holding hands

"Why is she here though?"

"She stays with me"Steve nods at him and turns to look back and then back to him Before the man could speak" What's gonna happen to him?"

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition. And also her" the man says looking at Y/N who scowls at him.

"She doesn't need Okay!"

"Why would I need it?" Both Steve and Y/N ask at the same time When Sharon interrupts the talk by introducing who the man is by not making