22-⊱𝔾𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖⊰

Steve jumped up straight looking at Y/N who was chuckling at him He slowly reached out touching her cheeks

Steve jumped up straight looking at Y/N who was chuckling at him He slowly reached out touching her cheeks. Y/n flinched slightly "You are real?" she laughed tears rolling from her eyes when Steve nodded at her. He takes her hand bringing it near his lips and kisses it. He then slowly reaches near her kissing her lips passionately.

"I am real"She slowly gets up Steve catches her hand and keeps a cushion behind her back"Let me call the others," he says going back when Y/N's hands stop him.

"But where are we?"

"You will know" He walks up to the table pouring a glass of water"Here have a drink" He kisses her once more" I will be in a minute" She nods at him and began drinking the water. Wondering how many months she was there and which day was it. She kept the glass on the table she wiggled her hands a bit trying to check on her power which worked slowly forming a yellow ball.

The door to the room opened Wanda shouted Y/N's name running up to the bed. She stops for a moment catching her breath. She choked out a sob lips trembling lunging towards and hugging Y/N "I thought I would never see you again" she started crying.

"I am here"Y/N muttered kissing her head and petting her head she sobs again"I am here"

"Never leave me again"Wanda takes Y/N's hands and holds them. The others slowly approached the room and were walking a bit slowly. Steve coming at last standing beside the bed.

"Please don't scare us again"Natasha smirked at Y/N and at the same time, she shook her head.

"Well I will try not to"She turns to Sam who was standing beside Nat "Did you miss me, Samantha"

"No, I didn't maybe a little" They all laugh at it

"I know how much you missed me"a genuine smile coming up

"Good Morning Y/N" Shuri smiles at her"I am Shuri T'challa younger sister" She nods her head"Well looking at the results you look fine"

"Uh, How many days has it been you know since-"

"It's been two months you were in the room and quiet few  days since we reached Wakanda"

"Okay"

"You were not good when we found you?"

"What do you mean Nat?"

"After you were taken..." Wanda kept her gaze down.

"Yeah!?"

They all looked at each other before she could continue Steve answered sitting opposite Wanda and taking her other hand"After you were taken two months later we found you something weird we found you in a cocoon yellow color shaped was you I guess fainted" he gulps for a moment why were they scared Y/N wondered"Then I entered in it and it faded away"

"And when Steve picked you up you were completely pale weak bones and much more"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows looking at Wanda for answers "Did I really do that?"Steve squeezes her hand assuring her not to stress about it