36-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕤⊰

The car ride was silent for most of the time Y/N and Steve were seated in the front seat Steve driving behind them Natasha and Scott were there They had first decided to meet Genius No

The car ride was silent for most of the time Y/N and Steve were seated in the front seat Steve driving behind them Natasha and Scott were there They had first decided to meet Genius No. 1. The black Audi pulled came to a stop a few meters away from the cabin. Steve Y/N Natasha and Scott got out of the car. Y/N took notice of the lake beside the cabin her eyebrows going up as she looked at the alpaca Of course only Tony Stark could do that. Tony had abruptly stopped when he saw the car being parked with one hand Morgan on his hips and the other holding a blue color helmet.

They made their way to meet Tony Y/N smiling at Morgan who shyly looked away. Approaching them Y/N glanced at Tony who nodded at her. "What's your name?" Even though Y/N had been introduced to her she still decided to query her.

"Morgan"

"That's a beautiful name" She scrunched her nose giving a slight pinch on her cheeks and made sure not to hurt her Tony grinned at her giving her a tight-lipped smile

"Well, what brings you guys here?"Tony inquired them looking at everyone and a lingering look to Scoot who just waved his hands.

Steve came forward slipping his hand on Y/N "Uh it's a bit confidential" Tony gave him a side glance and sighed realizing what it was about  He was not looking forward to the discussion about to take place.

After Scott explains his plan to Tony who is now pouring drinks into glass " No, we know what it sounds like..." Scott trails off nervously looking at him.

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?"Steve queried him

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck Scale, which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree on that?"Tony spoke Y/N, Steve, Natasha, and Scott all looked puzzled. Science was barely any of their fields. Tony gives the drink to Steve muttering a small thank you "In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home."

"I did, "Scott announces him

"No, you accidentally survived. It's a billion-to-one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull off a... What do you call it?"

Scott tries to hide his pride" A time heist?" innocently questions him.

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course, why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's laughable? Because it's a pipedream?"

"The Stones are in the past. We can go back and get them."Scott says joyfully.

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everyone back."Natasha speaks up crossing her hands over her chest.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?"

 "I don't believe we would."

"Gotta say, sometimes I miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome would be our collective demise."