30-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕜⊰

It was a pager; they all realized that Fury was also among one of them who was a victim of snap

It was a pager; they all realized that Fury was also among one of them who was a victim of snap. The pager is seen with a symbol. Second later, the pager turns off.

In another room, Steve Y/N and Natasha are dealing with the consequences of the failed counterattack against Thanos that lead to the decimation process. On the computer, a hologram is shown, and the numbers continue to rise as the global death toll reaches 3.2 billion. This was what the chaos was Natasha, meaning to tell not only it had affected the place they fought Thanos it was going on worldwide and also they heard it had started happening outside the planet too

"Oh my God" Y/N whispered, keeping her hands on her mouth.

Steve was leaning on the table "This is a nightmare."

"I've had better nightmares," Natasha muttered, not removing her eyes from the screen.

Rhodey walks in "Hey. So that thing just stopped doing whatever the hell it was doing."

Y/N, Steve Natasha, and Rhodey head to the chamber housing where the transmitter device was kept, Bruce Banner analyzing it.

"What have we got?"

"Whatever the signal is sending, it finally creeped off."

Steve furrowed his eyebrows "I thought we bypassed the battery."

Rhdoey, who was standing on the other side, answered him "We did. It's still plugged in, it just... it just stopped."

"Reboot and send the signal again."

Bruce points at the pager "We don't even know what this is." they had no idea to whom Fury sent the signal as it had a symbol on it

"Fury did. Just do it, please. You tell me the second you get a signal. I want to know who's on the other end of that thing." As Natasha turns around, she finds herself face to face with a woman who had blonde hair and is a bit taller than her.

"Where's Fury?"

Y/N stepped in between them staring at the new woman who had just popped out of nowhere they had a moment looking eye to eye "So you are Carol Danvers" The woman was taken aback but maintained posture "Fury's good friend"

Carol lost her patience, generating field force in her hand, and was about to strike her Steve and everyone went forward to defend when Y/N raised her yellow wisps and ceased Carol's hand once and for all her eyes glowing brightly "I wouldn't do that if I were you" Carol stumbled and looked around everyone giving her knowing look not to mess with Y/N Steve approached the duo and snaked his arms around her waist.

Carol sighed rubbing her face "I am sorry it's just that" gulping her nerves down "It's happening all over the universe" Y/N nodded and the rest others had solemn looks "And it's too much Fury and..." she trailed not mentioning who the others were and Y/N knew it was something personal of her. "What happened?"