14-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕣⊰

After the incident in UN Y/N and Sam were seated in a cafe and Steve was outside talking with Natasha who was also present there it was also a shock that The King of Wakanda Tchaka was also killed in that blast

After the incident in UN Y/N and Sam were seated in a cafe and Steve was outside talking with Natasha who was also present there it was also a shock that The King of Wakanda Tchaka was also killed in that blast. Y/N was wearing a black top a yellow jacket over it a pair of leggings and long heels boots with a cap covering her face and sunglasses. Sam also did the same excluding the heels boot and leggings with a red hat and sunglasses covering his face. Both of them were having a drink

"Is this how you hide your identity?"Y/N asked sipping her drink"Wearing a hat and jacket to cover our faces" adjusting the hat to hide her face even more.

"Would you rather stop fidgeting with the cap?"Sam hissed at her." And yeah this is the only way we can hide our faces is this..." he pointed both their hats

"Ugh(angry sokovian curse)" she muttered and looked the other way. Checking if Steve had arrived yet or not.

"What did you say to me?"

"Nothing Oh Look Steve's here," she diverted him when she saw Steve arriving and standing beside Y/N the three of them keeping their heads down"How is she?"

"Good" refers to Natasha. Steve too had a similar to Sam except his Cap was blue.

"She tell you to stay out of it?"Sam then spoke, "Might have a point."

"He'd do it for me."

"1945, maybe." hearing this Y/N kicks his leg under the table and glares at him. He ignores this and continues speaking" I just want to make sure we considered all our options. The people that shoot at you usually wind up shooting at me and we also have her too." he jabbed his fingers at her. Sharon then approaches seating opposite them a file in her hand.

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. Everybody thinks the Winter Soldier goes to their gym. Most of it's noise. Except for this."She slides Steve a file." My boss expects a briefing, pretty much now . . . so that's all the head start you're gonna get."

"Thank you."

"And you're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight."

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Opposite the building, Sam and Y/N were watching. In his dark blue, armored suit with his shield on his arm, Steve is in a small apartment. He looks around, there's a mattress with disheveled covers and various bits of cheap-looking furniture. The kitchen and bedroom are in the same room. Steve finds a notebook on top of the fridge. He picks it up and opens it. There are tabs of varying colors sticking out from amongst the pages.

"Sam" Y/N whispers nudging him "Look they are coming" he nods at her and keeps his hand on the comm

"Heads up, Cap. German Special Forces, approaching from the south."