26-⊱ℝ𝕖-𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝔸𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟⊰

📌- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝖂𝖆𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖆 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

Steve comes near the cockpit keeping his hand on the bar on the ceiling Quinjet and suggests to Sam the right coordinates "Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0." so they could land safely.

"I hope you're right about this, Cap. Or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to." he pushes the lever down The Quinjet passes through a force field into Wakanda. The city appeared in front of them Sam then slowly lands the Quinjet on the clear field opening the rear hatch the team comes out with Steve along with Y/N and Nat.Y/N and Wanda changed into their attire. The occupants of the Quinjet descend the ramp. The king and his people waiting for them

" Should we bow?" Bruce asks Rhodey trying to put on his Jacket.

"Yeah, he's a king."

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something."Shaking hands with T'Challa.Bruce then bows in front of T'challa.Rhodey interrupting him

" What are you doing?" Everyone turned around to look at embarrassed Bruce Y/n chuckling at them and controlling it.

"Uh, we don't do that here."He dissuades with a motion of his hand"So how big of an assault can we expect?"

The group begins to walk back the way it comes to greet the guests" Uh, sir, I think you can expect quite a big assault."Bruce crosses others coming beside T'challa

"How we looking?"

"You will have my King's Guard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..." he trails pointing him towards where none other than Bucky emerges with a gun in his hand.

He Walks forward toward Steve" A semi-stable, 100-year-old man." they share a smile. The two friends share a hug.

"How you been, Buck?"

" Uh, not bad, for the end of the world." he then glances at Y/N who smiles at him"I believe you took care of him not making him do anything stupid cause you know"

"Well I tried my best and Stevie here listened to me so YEP" she smiles holding Steve's waist and him doing the same. They chuckle a bit she turns to look at Sam who has a sour look on his face"You good Samantha?" knowing the cause that these two men who is 100 year old and another just 40 years old have a married life bicker.

"Never been good" he narrowed his eyes at Bucky" I am watching you" to which Bucky just shrugged at him and Sam scowled at him

Y/N shakes her head"These Kids" looking at their banter. How will these two grown-up men's banter end?"Are you both done we have a bigger problem than you two."

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

They were all in Shuri's lab where Vision lays on a table, while Bruce and Shuri stand over him, and the others watch. Shuri scans the stone with the Kimoyo beads and studies the hologram."Whoa. The structure is polymorphic."