29-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙⊰⊰

The air in the quinjet was dull, and no one knew what to do as they witnessed the vanishing of their loved ones

The air in the quinjet was dull, and no one knew what to do as they witnessed the vanishing of their loved ones. Did it only happen where they were, or was it happening worldwide? Natasha was pacing, holding the burner phone in her hand, trying to call her one and only sister, who was away dealing with the rest of the black widows who suffered from Drekyov's evil torture. Bruce was sitting near the cockpit flying the quinjet. Rhodey Rocket was quiet looking at whatever they watched, seeing and listening and Groot disintegrated in front of him.

Thor kept his head down avenging his brother's death and did not stop the Mad Titan from using the gauntlet if he could have slashed his hands. Maybe this wouldn't have happened. He was the first one to leave the place not imagining this could have happened worse than any battle he fought.

Y/N was numb it was difficult to pull her from there she wailed losing her sister in front of her eyes was not what she was expecting. She gazed ahead at the quinjet's wall. Remembering watching Vision's dead soulless eyes Wanda dusted away no signs of anything. It took a lot of time to calm her down as she blamed herself. Steve was staring out the window his heart broke as he saw how Bucky was there for a moment and then just gone. He looked back at Y/N who was now looking down at her hands walking up to and taking a seat beside her intertwining Y/N's hand in his. Y/N'S cries were now in a whimper "It's my fault" she whispered looking at their hands now.

"Nothing is your fault Y/N" She shook her head and was about to tell her when Steve kept his fingers on her lips "Nothing is your fault you are tired now so let's rest for some time okay?" She didn't speak. Steve tugged, keeping her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat every time calmed her down except this time it couldn't calm her down since he didn't know how to calm himself down.

Natasha exhaled keeping the burner phone on to the table and glanced at the couple. Steve and Y/N were asleep due to exhaustion and they needed it after everything that happened losing her younger sister she could understand how it felt. Wandering up to them she took a blanket and covered them with it. No one knew what to do and they were quiet throughout the rest of the trip.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

📌- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 ̥۪͙۪◌

When the Quinjet landed Y/N was the first to storm out followed by Steve and the rest others going to their respective rooms. Y/N and Steve walked alongside silently holding hands. She stopped in front of Wanda's room which was locked there at the time hiding from the government she skipped not glancing its way. No one deserved it. It was my fault. She was chanting it in her mind as a mantra

Walking up to her room Steve tugged her hand Y/N sighed facing Steve who was still watching her "I think I need some time" motioning to his room cause when she first lived they weren't in relation but whenever Steve or Y/N had nightmares they used to spend time in either of their rooms with she pecked his lips using her powers sending yellow wisps to both of their locks. Steve swiped his hands down along his face he wanted Y/N to hold her and say everything was going to be okay and none of it was her fault.