48-⊱𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕊.𝕎.𝕆.ℝ.𝔻⊰

Y/N and Wanda walk side by side, arriving at the desk of the S

Y/N and Wanda walk side by side, arriving at the desk of the S.W.O.R.D facility."I know you have him"

"I am sorry, but like I said"

"Please" Wanda clasps her hand, placing it on the table, a visible effort to hold back her tears. Y/N tilts her head, narrowing her eyes at the man who meets her angered gaze.

"Just so you know I have been searching everywhere and you guys are having him here. Listen to what she says or you may suffer the consequences" Y/N waves her hand, a yellow mist appearing in her hand, and the man in front of them gulps.

"His body" Wanda continues keeping a hand on Y/N's hand the yellow disappearing from her hand "His body is gone And I know he's here. He deserves a funeral. I deserve it. We deserve it"She stresses the last part.

The reception counter's telephone chimed, its sudden ring echoing through the stillness of the room, and the man answered it "Yes Sir" the man answered again pausing for a bit "Yes sir they are still here"

Wanda shoots a menacing glare at the security camera, tilting her head in defiance. Meanwhile, Y/N's eyes radiate a soft, yellow glow as she gives the camera a warning look.

"Of course Through the doors.Down the hall Two lefts and a right"Wanda and Y/N approach the door as per the man's instructions which was locked "One moment I have to buzz you in"

"We got it thanks," Wanda stops the man both of them hurl red and yellow balls toward the door blast it, and walk in crossing many SWORD officials. Wanda swings the door open A man in a blue shirt gets up from his chair to greet the sisters

"Wanda Maximoff? Y/N Rogers?" Y/N looks at the man who addressed them.

Giving an irritated sigh "It's still Maximoff" An irritated frown crosses Y/N's face.

"Oh I am sorry thought maybe you are-I will be quiet" The man gives them a sheepish smile"It's an honour to meet you both Truly."

"And who are you?"

"Director Tyler Hayward. I understand you are here to see Vision and you too" Hayward addresses the sister Y/N keeps an eye on him "To recover the body, that is. Is that right?"

"Well, I am his next of kin," Wanda tells him Y/N clutches her hand.

"I understand I'd like to show you something-"

"And then you will give him to us?"

He makes a face"Please come with us"Hayward opens the glass door where there's a balcony. People in their hazmat suits worked around a medic table where wires and equipment were scattered around a crowd forming there.

"What is this? Why are you showing this to us?"Wanda's voice breaks questioning Hayward.

"Because you asked to see it"

Y/N furrows her eyebrows, peering down at the scene through the glass. As one of the hazmat-suited individuals moves away, it unveils Vision's corpse. She gasped, instinctively placing a hand over her mouth, realizing that this was where they had kept his body after the snap happened.