41-⊱𝕋𝕠𝕣𝕟⊰

Steve, who has just defeated himself, jumps down from a building with the scepter Y/N landing beside him

" Cap–"Both turn around to see Tony and Scott sitting in a broken car."Sorry, buddy. We got a– problem."

" Huh. Yeah, we do."Scott mutters sitting defeatedly.Y/N feels the tension in the air She looks at Tony in shock

"Oh my God" gasping "You did not!"

After getting to know about the situation that Tony and Scott had lost the Tesseract 2012 Hulk threw Tony away.

"Well, what are we gonna do now?"Steve questions Tony who had his hand kept in his head.

"You know what? Give me a break, Steve. I just got hit in the head with the Hulk."

"Tony calm down we have to figure out something" Y/N raises her hand to soothe him

Scott began to rumble"You said that we had one shot." referring to Tony "This– this was our shot. We shot it. It's shot. Six stones or nothing. Six stones or nothing–"

"You're repeating yourself, you know that? You're repeating yourself."

Y/N rolls her eyes keeping hands on her hips. Literal kids as she shook her head

Scott mimics Tony"You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself. You know– No."

"Dude, come on."

"You never wanted a time heist," Scott pointing his hand at Tony "You went on board with the time heist–"

"I dropped the ball."

"You ruined the time heist."

"Is that what I did?"

"Yeah!"

"Are there any other options with the Tesseract?"Steve asks after the mini-argument between Tony and Scott.

"No, no, no. There's no other options. There's no do-overs. We're not going anywhere else. We have one particle left. Each. That's it, alright? We use that– Bye-bye. You're not going home."Scott deadpans them.

"But yeah Scott if we don't try, "Steve raised his voice in anguish "then no one else is going home, either"Y/N paced in front of the men biting her nails this wasn't supposed to happen Loki escaping with the tesseract disrupting the timeline 

"I got it. There's another way."Tony stops hitting his head with the helmet an idea popping up in his mind "To retake the Tesseract and acquire new particles. We'll stroll down memory lane. Military installation, Garden State." Steve raised his eyebrows getting at where Tony was going.

"When were they both there?"

"They were there at a– I've a vaguely exact idea."

Scott and Y/N were still watching Steve as they were discussing which year it would be better to get the Tesseract and Pym particles.