19-⊱ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕓𝕛𝕖𝕔𝕥⊰

The whole team was inside the raft, Sam Scott, and Clint

The whole team was inside the raft, Sam Scott, and Clint. The sisters were kept in a different room. Both of them tied hand-strapped shock collars on their necks. The others would yell when any authority tried to touch Y/N and Wanda. At times they would make dirty comments making them feel uneasy. Y/N was still weak in the fight that took place at the airport but the most intense fight was with Vision. Both of them tried to control each other she still remembers how Hydra had experimented on her and  Wanda. She also remembered how they used Pietro for the experiment. She wished she could talk to the dead her mom dad and Pietro. They then shifted to a different cell away from the boys. When Sam interrupted them "Where are you taking them?"

"That's none of your business" the guard replies to them

"But why are you taking them?"Clint asks this time glancing at Wanda who was quiet and Y/N who was slightly hunched

Scott speaks next"You have no right to do that?"

"We have the right sir and it's none of your business"

"Take them away before they ask anything more"They close the security door and throw them into the prison which was smaller than the other one.Y/N sits down looking straight at the wall

She felt someone's head on her lap looking down it's Wanda who was looking up at her slight tear rolled down her face"I miss them Mama Papa and Pietro" she read her mind which she had closed it.

Y/N knew this was coming up in Wanda's everyday routine she would get nightmares either about their parents or Pietro and would always go to her room to have a peaceful sleep  Wanda also knew Y/N too had the same problems but after certain months she never felt it maybe she had closed her thoughts on this with Wanda.

Y/N  did it for a cause she kept the feelings of their deaths to herself to keep her strong for Wanda She couldn't save Pietro at least she could be for Wanda and keep her safe. She couldn't touch her forehead her hands being tied"I miss them too." she whispers lowering her head and giving a kiss on her forehead

Their moment was interrupted when a person walked up with two syringes in their hand. They picked up Wanda and made her sit straight Y/N screamed at them"What are you doing?" ignoring the question Wanda whimpered at it and tried moving away from them and pricked her on the neck. She feels a bit weak before leaving her and coming toward Y/N.

"Don't come near me what did you do to her?" they were still walking up to her and Y/N backed up to the wall"What did you do to her?" they tugged her up"STOP WHAT DID YOU DO TO WANDA?" she wasn't looking at her now she felt emotionless"STOP" they did same to Y/N what they did to Wanda and she felt weaker than before closing her eyes.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Tony flies the shopper low over the broiling sea. He operates the chopper with a touchscreen computer in a wall panel.