28-⊱ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖⊰

Y/N and Wanda land in the forest Wanda runs towards Vision who is kneeling near a tree injured due to Corvus Glaive's spear

Y/N and Wanda land in the forest Wanda runs towards Vision who is kneeling near a tree injured due to Corvus Glaive's spear. Steve was taking a look around the surroundings, his eyebrows furrowed. "Steve" keeping a hand on his shoulder he turned to Y/N who had blue blood scattered on her suit and her face bloodied he gasped concerned in his face.

"You okay?" he holds her face checking for any other injuries before pecking her lips. He scrunches his face, tasting the blue liquid blood before spitting it."What was that?"

Y/N sighed keeping a hand on her head "I am good Steve" bringing her hand down her face "Just killed that space bitch a few moments ago" Steve nodded at her before he could utter anything Y/N felt a sharp pain inside her head she screamed clutching Steve's forearm.

"Hey, hey sweetheart what is it?" He held her steady "Y/N sweetheart" when Steve heard a distinct scream from Vision whose Mind Stone was indicating that he was in pain. Wanda kneels beside him asking Vision the same.

Y/N wheezed and squeezed her eyes shut she could feel him near the person in her nightmares here opening her eyes and widening "He is here" They turned to look at Wanda and Vision meeting the couple's eyes had the same fear in their eyes. The surroundings felt cool giving a creepy eerie feeling. Everyone from the battle arrived holding their respective weapons.

Steve kept holding on to Y/N and examined the surroundings keeping his hands on the comms "Everyone, on my position" he slowly pushed Y/N behind his back but she caught his hand indicating not to make her it true and protect the stone he nodded at her having a protective stance, and joined the others who were facing the danger ahead. "We have incoming"

"What the hell?" Natasha muttered

A portal of grey clouds with a hint of blue appeared just away from them, the person stepped-up Y/N recognized the mad titan in her dreams the same gauntlet which was in his hand those stones colored purple blue red orange, and green guessing she could know that it was taken from their respective places she could feel him giving a malicious grin to eyes falling on her and started marching towards Vision.

Y/N and Wanda stood in front of Vision protectively holding a yellow and red ball between their hands.

"Cap, that's him" Bruce nods gulping and facing once Thanos again.

"Eyes up" activating his shield in his forearm"Stay sharp" Steve began to charge Thanos the rest following him.

Bruce was the first one to approach him Thanos squeezed the gauntlet motioning at him and made him pass through trapping Bruce inside the stone. He used the power stone against Steve knocking him out. T'challa walked up to him ready to strike at him but Thanos held him through his throat and punched him. Sam pulled his guns out and fired at him but his wings malfunctioned throwing him inside the forest. The scene unfolding in front of Vision he understood it was the only way.

"Y/N, Wanda" Vision called out to them turning their heads "It's time" giving them a serious look.

"No" Wanda dismissed his request tears slowly rolling down her cheeks.