3-⊱𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕟⊰

Pietro was distributing things to people surrounding him

Pietro was distributing things to people surrounding him. Medicines and other essential needs to them whereas Y/N and Wanda were walking around looking at the surroundings nearby. Y/N was deeply thinking about the incident in the fortress when she heard someone's voice.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing" she muttered 

"You thinking about that man aren't you?"

"What man?" she looked over a family member and three kids running over their parents catching them. The thought of a happy family was erased a long time ago after being adopted by one of their distant Maximoff members and later being abused by them. Remembering them Y/N's smile fell realizing relationships weren't her cup of tea having an abused boyfriend also never helped her. That is when she decided not to have any relationship her only motto being with her siblings saving them and taking care of them.

Wanda looked at her skeptically but then she followed her gaze seeing the family's happy time. Taking her hand Wanda spoke to her.

"Look Y/N I know the pain you have grown to I also know that I can't remove those traumas from you the people gave you but believe me you will find someone who truly loves you."

She snorted at her words knowing she was trying to help her"I have lost hope Wan the family the stability which I was searching for has long gone." she tried to take her hand away when Wanda didn't let go she raised an eyebrow."See I have decided to give you both the best life since mom and dad's death it's different. Seeing you both settled I will be happy and then lead my single life."

"Y/N stop being stubborn and believe it will happen you and I both know that"

"I know what you are trying to say but-

"But nothing look "Y/N turned her face away"Look at me" she turned her face eyes red Wanda hugged her and took her face in her hands "Look as I say believe yourself believe ourselves We have been through a lot we will get over with it have a small family of our owns with our significant others and there will be mini ourselves with us."Y/N chuckled at her knowing about her sister's wish to have a family which Y/N never believed.

"Okay let's believe in that "They started walking when Y/N's eyes fell on Pietro"Oh no"

"What...what is it?"

Pietro was giving a dress to a woman with flirting as a free dish. Wanda sighed dramatically at her brother's antics, Y/N having an annoyed face.

Y/N sighed looking back at her "This boy will be a death of me"

"Both of us"

"Come on"

Y/N and Wanda cross them hands-on hand Y/N speaking up then Wanda

"Does every girl in Sokovia getting a dress from Paris" 

"At least Gertie looks warm"

Pietro looked back at them muttering a sorry to the woman The sisters were ahead of him Pietro chased behind them.