4-⊱ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤⊰

📌- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝕾𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖄𝖆𝖗𝖉, 𝕬𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝕮𝖔𝖆𝖘𝖙 ̥۪͙۪◌

̥۪͙۪◌

Klaue is talking on the phone in his office

"Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster. "he ends the call and connects to another call" Now, minister, where were we? "suddenly the lights go out causing a commotion in the salvage yard. Klaue slowly goes near his gun and brings it up to check who intrudes on the yard. He shoots at it Pietro coming up behind him and removing the bullets from the gun. He sighed at him crossing his arms Y/N and Wanda entered Klaue's office Y/N then stood ahead of them.

"Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils." picks up a dish of candies from his desk" Want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market. "they three looks at each other with a deep crease in their eyebrows" You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid.

"Everybody's afraid of something," Wanda says standing beside Y/N.

"That something includes you" Y/N pointed her fingers at Klaue. Klaue's jaw clenched looking at her but looking at her fierce eyes he gulped his anger back.

"Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying. "Pietro speeds over to pick up a candy from Klaue's desk, and Klaue jerks at the sudden movement" So if you're going to fiddle with my brain," he said pointing at the sisters who were keeping keen eyes on him" and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge."

As if on cue, Ultron comes up behind Klause breaks through the glass window, and knocks him down. Klaue groaning in pain the siblings come out of the room to look at him.

"There is no "man" in charge. Let's talk business"

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Klaue gives Ultron some vibranium from his stash. They are all standing in a room with vibranium around them.

"Upon this rock, I will build my church. Vibranium." Ultron picks it up in awe his plan revealed to the siblings."You are the eldest one aren't you" Y/N nodded her head at him "the fire in her eyes." He says jerking his head towards her and talking to Klaue."You will handle this can't give it to little kids" referring to the twins "Catch!" he throws it at Y/N catching it easily. She brings up doing the same thing that Ultron was doing earlier.

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions."

Ultron says chuckles and remotely puts money in Klaue's bank account.