10-⊱ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕞 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖⊰

The next day Y/N and Wanda got out of their respective room both of them wearing new uniforms

The next day Y/N and Wanda got out of their respective room both of them wearing new uniforms. This consisted of a black leather suit with a yellow and red corset and a yellow and red leather jacket over it that had two strips down the front. It also had the uniform included elbow-high black leather fingerless gloves and tall, heeled boots with red piping on top of them.

She entered the open space and saw Rhodey in his War Machine suit, and Vision floating above. Vision then slowly descended down

"Welcome Y/N and Wanda" he glanced at both the sisters who nodded at him.

"Vision I gotta say thank you for saving Wanda, "Y/N spoke up holding Wanda's hand who smiled at her."

"It's nothing Y/N it was my duty" he then looked at Wanda smiling shyly at her.

Rhodes interjected in between "You know me right I am Rhodey."

"Yes we met you in Sokovia," Wanda said smiling at him who nodded at her. Soon a man entered with a flying suit and landed beside Rhodey removing his glasses."Oh, you haven't met him Sam this is Y/N Maximoff and Wanda Maximoff they are newly recruited here."

"Hello, and Hi," he said grinning at the two sisters who smiled at his antic. Sam  was in his Falcon suit

"Nice meeting you Sam looks like you are going to be good friends."

"What about me then?" Wanda looked slightly offended with a smile tugging up her face.

"Don't worry I am not living till the end of the line."Everyone chuckled at the sister's cute antics.

They all were spending their Y/N looking around the space. When the door Steve and Natasha came up. Wanda descended beside Y/N Sam and Rhodey turned around and Vision joined later. Steve looked determined and Y/N was happy about it. He did look smart and did she have a slight crush on him? He glanced around everyone and looked at Y/N who smiled at him his cheeks heating up. Natasha stood behind him and nodded at Y/N and others.

Steve squared his soldier looking forward to everyone waiting for him to address. Waiting for their leader and captain's order

 "Avengers...!"

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

The End.

Next: Captain America Civil War