𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕊𝕀:ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕀𝕙𝕒'𝕀 𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣

Dear Y/N,

Dear Y/N,

If you're reading this, it means Vormir has taken its toll, and I've become one with the echoes of the past. I trust you're still standing strong, fueled by the fire within that has always set you apart.

Our journey together has been one of shared pain and triumphs. You, with powers akin to mine, understand the weight that comes with being something more, something others can't quite comprehend. Embrace that power, Y/N, for it's a force that can shape destinies.

I made the choice on Vormir knowing it was the only way to secure a future for the ones we love. The burden of sacrifice is heavy, but you, my friend, have always carried your burdens with grace. Your abilities are a gift, a manifestation of strength that surpasses the physical. Wield them wisely, and let them be your guide.

You and Wanda share a kinship beyond the realm of ordinary mortals. The two of you hold the power to reshape reality itself. Don't shy away from it; instead, embrace the responsibility that comes with such abilities. The world needs those who can navigate the complexities of reality and forge a path towards a better tomorrow.

Y/N, I've seen you wrestle with inner demons, just as I have. Don't let them control you. Your strength lies not only in your powers but in the resilience of your spirit. Reach out to those who care about you, let them in. You're not alone in this journey, no matter how solitary it may feel. I know the death of  Pietro broke you down I can understand being an elder sister how it feels the need to protect our younger ones saw that when Wanda was snapped losing them both hurts our hearts. And I know after this even though I won't meet my little sister you are gonna meet yours and say Hi to Yelena from me.

And as for Steve, love is a force that transcends time and space. Don't let the fear of loss hold you back. Steve is a good man, and you both deserve happiness. The dance of life is short, my friend; make sure to savor every step.

Take care of yourself, Y/N. Use your powers for good, and let the legacy of our shared battles fuel your determination. You have the strength to shape the future.

With the deepest respect,

Natasha Romanoff