7-⊱𝕊𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕒⊰

📌- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝕾𝖔𝖐𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖆  ̥۪͙۪◌

The Quinjet lands in Sokovia Steve is standing in the middle of it addressing everyone to prepare themselves for the upcoming attack of Ultron attack. Both Y/N and Wanda were holding hands whereas Pietro was seated fidgeting with his sleeves. Clint was handling the earpiece for everyone

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia," he glances at the siblings, especially Y/N" they didn't. So our priority is getting them out."

"All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." he finishes his speech everyone nodding at him.

Y/N feels a tug in her hand Pietro pulls her. She stops him he arches his eyebrow at her.

"You both go I will come later" She looks back at Steve who is checking his gear

"You sure?" Wanda asks concern on her face.

She nods at them"Direct the others to the bridge I will come with him".Unknown to her Steve was quietly listening to their conversation and nodded at others to follow Wanda who was turning and looking at them a bit scaredly

"The bridge over this way"

Everyone walks out of the jet looking at the hate graffiti of Avengers they ignore it and started walking up to the bridge. Steve and Y/N were the last to come out. He was about to wear his helmet when he heard a throat clearing behind him turning around he looked at Y/N who pointed at the wall. The wall seeing as some graffiti deriding Captain America as a fascist. That's when he decides to not wear the helmet. 

"So lead me the way," he says looking at her.

"Sure and try not being get killed" he chuckles at her 

"You too be careful," he says and she nods at him a small smile tugging at her lips.

"Come on we gotta got the bridge." with that they both walk towards the bridge.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Wanda and Y/N use their mind powers sending yellow and red mist on the people of Sokovia to get them to evacuate.

Y/N was busy evacuating people not noticing the robots had started to arrive and one was about to hit her when Wanda hurled a red blast towards who yelled Y/N'S name and moved at the last moment which hit the robot's head splattering into half.