44-⊱𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕕 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟⊰

Y/N lay in the rubble blinking her eyes a couple of times trying to register what had happened she couldn't move her leg a big metal had fallen on her leg but luckily not on her belly she tried to raise her hands pulling the metal and gritting her...

Y/N lay in the rubble blinking her eyes a couple of times trying to register what had happened she couldn't move her leg a big metal had fallen on her leg but luckily not on her belly she tried to raise her hands pulling the metal and gritting her teeth She successfully pulled out. Getting up she straightened herself the compound destroyed.

"Y/N" she turns seeing Tony running towards her holding Steve's shield "You okay?" concern on his face she nods still clutching her stomach and bending down to heal her wounds.

"Yeah What happened?" Tony looks at the destruction back to her no idea what to say "And where is Steve?"

"I have no idea We messed up! Come on we gotta find Steve." They run in search of Steve where they find him lying unconscious 

"Steve!" she yells she goes towards him touching his face "Steve wake up" 

"Come on, buddy"Tony comes beside her when they realize Steve isn't waking up "Is he...?" he trails off not continuing in it.Y/N too feels the faint beats of his heart yet she doesn't want to accept it Steve can't die he needs to live even though not for her or their unborn kid as he has planned he should live for her who she doesn't want to think off.

"NO" Y/N angrily looks at Tony tears streaming down her face eyes glowing yellow she presses two fingers on his forehead "You have to wake up Stevie" she mutters slowly Steve gasps opening his eyes and looking at Y/N and then Tony holding the shield. "Thank God"

Tony sighs keeping a hand on his chest."That's my man." he points at his shield"You lose this again, I'm keeping it."

"What happened?"He looks around the surroundings seeing Y/N too had dirt covering her face and hands"Are you okay?"

"Um yeah," she nods wiping her tears and giving a teary smile.

"Same question Hocus Pocus asked me over there"pointing at the other side of the rubble "You mess with time. It tends to mess back. You'll see."Tony and Y/N help Steve to his feet. Their eyes met for a brief moment before looking away Tony again feeling the tension. They walk up to join Thor, who has been observing a silhouette from a distance.Y/N notices the bald purple head and the giant body with a double-bladed sword drilled into the ground examining the destruction he caused.

Recognizing that it is Thanos she gasps"Is that him?" Thor nods his head still in neutral face.

"What's he been doing?"Tony inquires all four of them facing Thanos.

"Absolutely nothing," Thor answers stoically, anger coursing through his veins.

"Where are the stones?"Y/N asks her eyes glowing yellow momentarily. Steve's hands brushed her.

"Somewhere under all this. All I know is he doesn't have them."Tony answers her.

"So we keep it that way."

"You know it's a trap, right?"Thor questions others.

"Yeah. And I don't much care."

"Good. Just as long we are all in agreement."Thunder cracks as Thor stretches out both hands to summon both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir. His casual clothes transform into his armor and cape, with his beard getting some braid treatment." Let's kill him properly this time."

"Come on then boys we need to finish what he started"Ushering them to walk she creates a yellow ball the four of them stroll to confront the mad titan again.

Thanos sees the four of them and smirks his sole focus on Y/N whose eyes glow yellow her head tilting sideways he begins speaking"You could not live with your own failure. And where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me that's impossible. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."

Thor and Tony go the other way Steve and Y/N are in between"Yep. We're all kinds of stubborn." Tony speaks out getting his stance ready.

" I'm thankful. Because now, I know what I must do."Thanos stands up"I will shred this universe down to its last atom."He puts on his helmet" And then– With the stones you've collected for me, create a new one. Teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given."Thor lights himself up and Y/N readies her hand "A grateful universe."

"Born out of blood, "

 "They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them."They all charge at him Y/N hitting him with the blasts trying to strike down Thanos's leg Steve hits with his shield Thor and Tony go straight at Thanos.

"Y/N can you control him?" Steve asks her engaging with Thanos.

"I am trying" She grits her teeth trying to gain control of Thanos but fails.

Thanos laughs "You can't and you won't" he grunts when Y/N controls his sword" For once... don't u..se your power to fight and use your hands"

"Why cause you can't handle it?" she smirks slowly taking power over him with yellow wisps on the sword "You have no idea what I can do?"

Thanos continues to grunt and gain control over the sword and throws it at her stopping it with the shield she creates and hurls at him Y/N staggers for a moment keeping a hand on her stomach Steve catches her and sets her gently near the rubbles "Stay here" he whispers giving a chaste kiss on her forehead joining Thor and Tony continue their attack on Thanos.

"Hocus Pocus you need some break we will handle this" Tony yells and faces Thanos"Okay, Thor. Hit me."Thor bangs his Mjolnir and Stormbreaker together combined with his lightning. Tony's suit sucks up the energy and he shoots it out using his hands and his body. Thanos twirls his blade really fast to divert the energy. Thor grabs Stormbreaker and uses it to bat Mjölnir to hit Thanos. Thanos uses Tony as a shield resulting in damage to his system.

Boss, wake up!

"Tony" Y/N screams going beside him to check his pulse and see if he is alive sighing he is safe the scene unfolds in front of her. Steve tries to attack Thanos but is easily shielded by the Mad Titan. Thor's attack on Thanos is blocked by his sword. Thor is beaten and choked by Thanos, as he punches him. Mjolnir has flicked away as Thanos relentlessly beats up Thor, throwing him into a tree and socking him before throwing him over rubble and socking him again. Thor tries to grab Stormbreaker but Thanos grabs it and uses it against Thor as he tries to defend himself.

Y/N tries to get up but Steve signals her to stay there his eyes falling on the one and only thing Mjolnir she too looks at it but the grunts of Thor increase more as Thanos is still trying to push the Stormbreaker into his chest when suddenly Mjolnir flies into Thanos, zooms past, stops, and flies back, the three of them look on in amazement as Steve picks up the hammer

"I knew it" Thor cheers proudly as Steve proves his worthiness of the hammer. Y/N joins in the celebration until Thanos kicks Thor to the ground and engages in a battle with Steve, wielding both his shield and Mjolnir.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Words:1218

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

Updated after many days 

PS I know Y/N cand defeat Thanos easily and I needed the three men and her to fight together and she gets easily tired you know due to her being pregnant.

If anything feels wrong you can say it freely

Do vote and comment