38-⊱𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜⊰

Natasha exited her room wearing a black jacket and jeans

Natasha exited her room wearing a black jacket and jeans. It was decided that Bruce would bring Thor who was now living in New Asgard whereas Natasha had decided to get Clint back after getting to know his location from intel. In the hallway, she met Steve and Y/N who were cuddling on the sofa.

"Hey," they both peeked looking at Natasha "I am gonna go to get him" referring to Clint.

"You got his intel"Y/N inquired her detangling from Steve sitting straight.

She nodded biting her lips "Yeah"

"I am coming with you" Y/N decided if they ever brought Clint back she would be going along with them he was the one who inspired the sisters to fight against the robot and Natasha was easier for her as she was his best friend. From the stories she heard he was the reason Natasha was on the team and the same goes for Y/N and Wanda.

"What?"Steve and Natasha questioned at the same time

"Y/N isn't it dangerous sweetheart"

"No Steve it's not and Nat is there with me" She turns "Ain't you Nat?"

"Y/N Steve's right we don't know what's ahead and it's best if I go"

"Nah uh," she thinks for a moment" I am coming with you Nat, it's my final decision," she said leaving Steve and Nat blanked "And I know what you are thinking Steve" she yelled from the corridor.

"Shit I always forget she can read my mind" Steve huffed keeping his hands on his hips

"You are also forgetting that she has powers," Natasha thinks for a moment "Powers like a witch her and Wanda Pietro being the fastest" her voice turning solemn Steve remembered how broken the sisters were especially Y/N.

The Y/N he sees now is broken too but the way she masked her emotions. Steve nodded and Natasha waited for her. Y/N arrived moments later wearing a yellow jacket shirt and jeans "Okay I am ready"

Natasha raised her eyebrows "Is that my jacket?"

She glances down at the jacket reminding the days of the Sokovia when Pietro handed the sisters the jacket. "Uh, what?" acting dumb and innocent "You mean this jacket?"

"Yeah"

"Nah huh Nat I have no idea what you are saying But we will assume this is your jacket and I have none" Steve chuckles folding his hands over his chest the ladies whipping their heads towards him. Keeping his lips shut he gives an annoyed look to Nat."And you have a pretty vest"

Natasha smiled at her "Yeah I do have a pretty vest" They were quiet for a moment."Okay well we have to go so that we can reach soon"Y/N nods her head approaching Steve