6-⊱𝕍𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟'𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙⊰

Steve and the siblings turn up at the lab

Steve and the siblings turn up at the lab. Their breaths huffed Steve coming up behind them Y/N, Pietro, and Wanda.

"I'm gonna say this once."

"How about "nonce"?" Tony sassed him back not caring to look at the siblings.

"Shut it down!" Steve's voice raises

"Nope, not gonna happen."

"You don't know what you're doing."

"And you do? They are not in your head?"Banner said pointing his fingers toward the sisters.

"I know you're angry," Wanda speaks up.Y/N follows her

"And we are sorry," she said looking at him she could feel his nightmare.

"Oh, we're way past that." he looks at Wanda his teeth gritting at her. He then turns towards Y/N "Sorry doesn't help I could choke the life out of you both and never change a shade."

Y/N and Wanda gulped.Both Pietro and Steve move closer to them in a protective manner.

"Banner," Steve said in a calming manner" after everything that's happened--"

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!"

"You don't know what's in there!"Wanda stressed it trying to make them understand.

"Please it's dangerous" Y/N pleaded to them

"This isn't a game--"

"The creature--"

Pietro uses his speed to destroy the lab equipment. Looking around everyone dropped the plug casually."No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Then there is a shot fired. Pietro falls through it the glass breaking down below.

"Pietro!"Both the sisters run shouting towards him seeing where their brother was standing. Clint holding Pietro.

A beeping sound catches their attention. Tony walks around the lab equipment"I'm rerouting the upload." Y/N throws a blast near the equipment where Tony was reaching. He tries to send her a blast from his repulsor but Steve throws his shield at him and then Tony blasts him again.

Wanda forms a ball of mist but Bruce catches her."Go ahead, piss me off." she sends a blast through her body throwing off Bruce near a Table.

After some fighting, Thor enters everyone stops fighting to see him standing over the cradle summoning lighting through Mjolnir, 

WAIT!! Bruce yells But Thor ignores it and hits the cradle with his hammer, sending a powerful bolt of lightning through it that brings the body to life. Everyone is silent looking at what Thor did both Y/N and Steve look at it and then back to each other. Anxiety slowly increases.

Life created from the cradle blasts throwing Thor away.Y/N and Wanda looks at it seeing a man with yellow gems and a red body figure. Looking curiously at itself.