21-⊱𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤?⊰

Once dropping Clint and Scott in their respective places the rest of the group decided to go back to Wakanda as it was the only place to hide low until they all came for another plan

Once dropping Clint and Scott in their respective places the rest of the group decided to go back to Wakanda as it was the only place to hide low until they all came for another plan. Exiting the quinjet Wanda Sam was changed into a casual attire

"How can I thank you again"Steve speaks up looking at T'challa who nodded at him and looks back at the others standing there awkwardly

"This way Cap"

The five of them were taken into the Wakandan Lab Y/N carried by Steve. Music is blasting in the lab. People were working around.

"Sister we need help"T'challa shouts though the music is blaring.

"Now who did you bring brother?"A girl nearly 16 to 18 moving around the lab holding a tablet and checking on her new experiment she was up to not looking at the people who arrived. She looks up from her the work she was doing seeing her brother's new friend as he spoke about the recent incident"What happened to her?" she ran up removing the things from the bed which was there."Put her over here"

"We found her in one of the abandoned rooms in the raft"Steve puts Y/N on the bed standing near the bed Wanda standing beside him. They attached IVs to her Y/N's hand and an oxygen mask to breathe properly taking her blood.

"We have a lot to talk captain we are taking her blood test for now" she ushered them out taking another room"Brother why don't you introduce me to them."

"Captain meet my sister Shuri"

"Is she a cat too?" Sam asks making everyone turn about his question. He shrugs his hand"What it's a genuine question?" Natasha hits his head smiling apologetically and Steve shakes his head.

"No, she is not"T'challa holds his hand out.

Shuri grins"Hi I know your name," she said pointing at Steve" he is still in cyro" referring to Bucky "And I guess I will get introduced by you all until we get the result"

The rest of them nodded to Wanda standing beside Y/N "Can I be beside her please" she gave a pleading look towards T'challa and Shuri. Shuri looks at her brother who nods"Thank You... it's okay steve I will be with her"

Steve stops for a moment before turning around and walking towards Y/N giving her a chaste kiss on her forehead"I will be back soon Sweetheart" he whispers walking back to the rest of the group.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

They were walking along the Wakandan corridors on the way they also met Bucky still in his cyro treatment when Y/N's test results came out.

"Don't worry Steve she will be okay" Natasha speaks up who was running beside Steve. They enter the lab where Shuri was standing looking at the results on the hologram screen her eyes widen."Wow" she whispers still looking at her results

"What, what is it?"

"Shuri?"

"She looks" Shuri looks at everyone who was standing there giving a questioning look except Wanda who had a stone face expression"completely fine"

"How is this possible?"Sam looks at everyone Natasha who had a confused face and Steve in a mixture of both before he speaks up

"Well we saw something weird" he glances at Wanda who was looking at Y/N furrowing her eyebrows"When we found Y/N she was in a cocoon-like shape"

"Yeah and when Steve entered it completely disappeared, "Sam tells them next.

"And the most shocking part is she was looking good her body looked healthy but after that, it was completely pale and kinda had wrinkled skin"

Natasha walks up near Y/N who is still asleep"Look it's Gone"

"How?"

"Protection Spell" Wanda lift her gaze up looking at Steve, "I think she used a protection spell"

"She used a spell?"Sam bewildered in his spot points his fingers at Y/N

"Yeah" she nods herself not sure what she spoke now "I am not sure how and I think the cocoon thing was for only for Steve to break"

"But why isn't she waking up now"

"She is healing Steve" she looks to see at everyone"It has been two months since we were in the raft and they took her"she places her hand over Y/N "she needs time to keep the IV on her hand"

"Yeah I think after 2-3 days she will be fine"

Wanda then quirks her eyebrows at Y/N smiling in both amusement and mischievous"She wants you Steve" Steve just nods at her."I guess she is gonna wake up like how Shuri said 2-3 days so Yeah"

"So we wait now for 2-3 days"

"Yes, Sam Now come on" Natasha and Wanda pull Sam out leaving Steve and Shuri with Y/N.

"James will also be out around those days" she walks near the entrance" and I guess after 1-2 days you all can leave"

"Thank you"

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

AFTER THREE DAYS~

Y/N's eyes flutter open slowly opening she sees her surrounding first she wasn't inside the raft with those crazy men who commented worse on her and especially on Steve she felt something heavy on her hand a head resting on the bed something pricked inside her body Where was she? Is this how heaven looks she thought or is she dead widening her eyes she turn to look around seeing whoever the person was STEVE!! no, it can't be he was in Serbia. The place around her was new indeed having a different metal there. 

To test her theory if it was really him she picks up her hand caressing the person though her eyes were opened it was blurred but it did have blonde hair. The person stirs for a moment when he picks up his head the blue eyes looking at him squintingly. She chuckles at him when he doubles down to check on her whispering as slowly as she can

"On Your Left"

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Words:960 

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

So another chapter is up and it's messy for sure the name itself makes me feel you know also I may have skipped many parts.

One more chapter will be up which will also have a lot of skipping then we begin infinity war as always the updates will be slower than before. Exams are coming up and I hate these exams. (Oh I wish I could quit college and follow my passion *sad sigh*)

Anyways do comment and vote.

Update: Okay I was thinking about romance and the thing is I am not comfortable and good at writing smut so there will be a skip for it. Please don't come after me Why there is no smut?