18-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰

Steve in his uniform strides through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper

Steve in his uniform strides through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro-disabler slams onto the chopper and Steve looks up. Tony and Rhodey decent.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?"Tony turns to look at Rhodey

"Definitely weird."

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

T'Challa leaps over a truck."Captain."

"Your highness."Steve turns to look at Tchalla

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy."Steve deadpans and tells them

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve . . . you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"He turns to see Natasha standing back at him Tony gets

"All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" That is when something steals Steve's shield and binds his hands."Nice job, kid."It wore

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

The person stammers looking in awe"Okay. Cap . . . Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just . . ."

"Hey, everyone."Spiderman waves his hand to everyone

". . . Good job."

"You've been busy."

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. Taking Y/N with you after what she has done "referring to the incident in Lagos"'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep . . . I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed"

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys . . . with no compunction about being impolite. "Steve looks aside. Making Tony more annoyed "Come on."

Sam radios Steve who is in the terminal with Bucky beside him"We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

Steve holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off who was in the parking deck with the sisters beside him"Alright, Lang."