- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽 𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 1❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

"So that's where she lives now"

"Hmm," The woman hums glancing at the other woman. Her hand glowed purple as she summoned two old and rusty books, handing one of them to the woman.

They turned at the sound of Y/N and Steve's voices, standing on the porch of their house. Steve's hand caressed Y/N's shoulder as they talked in hushed tones, gazing at the scenery before them. Y/N chuckled at something Steve said, and he rewarded her with a chaste kiss.

"Such a clever woman, thinking she could hide from me," the woman smirked, flicking her hand."Where is your target?"

"Ah, someplace in New Jersey but the power is here attracting me so badly" She gives her a side glance "She is more powerful than her little sister"

The woman scoffs "And that's your target" referring to Wanda She turns to look at her"You have told me to keep target on this Y/N cause Wanda was snapped away for five years plus" She points her hand at Y/N "You gave me her"

"Fine, fine," she rolled her eyes. "Yes, I told you I would handle Wanda in New Jersey, and you will handle her. The amount of information you've gathered about her powers in those five years is impressive," she cackled. "The powers," she sighed, "when we have them, will be amazing, the chaos they hold," she said with amusement.

"Thanks" The woman gives a loud cackle unknown to the couple "Well Agatha or should I say Agnes" blinking her eyes a couple of times. Agatha's eye glowed purple momentarily" Don't you want to meet the chaotic woman of yours and well mine is here."

"Of course, Helena. I mean, Hailey, let's unite and conquer the sisters for our mutual benefit."Agatha turns her gaze toward Helena."Oh here's your senor"She hands Helena a rabbit."This may help you All the best"

Helena accepted the rabbit with a nod. "All the best."

As the two women parted ways, a sense of anticipation hung in the air. Suddenly, Helena's eyes glowed with a vibrant shade of purple, a manifestation of the powers she carried. She couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and concern for what lay ahead. The fate of Y/N and Wanda was intricately woven into the impending chaos, and Helena couldn't deny the complex emotions that stirred within her as the threads of destiny unraveled before her.

 The fate of Y/N and Wanda was intricately woven into the impending chaos, and Helena couldn't deny the complex emotions that stirred within her as the threads of destiny unraveled before her

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺