45-⊱𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕤⊰

Steve proceeds to charge at Thanos swinging Mjolnir and hitting Thanos in the face knocking him down

Steve proceeds to charge at Thanos swinging Mjolnir and hitting Thanos in the face knocking him down. Steve throws his shield and Thanos deflects, Steve throws Mjolnir to his shield creating a shockwave and knocking Thanos off his feet. Steve goes on the offensive on Thanos, throwing his shield first at Thanos and quickly hitting it back at him again with Mjolnir. He lines his arm back up and underarms a channel of lightning on Thanos who eventually gets the upper hand as he removes his helmet, stabs Steve in the leg, and knocks Mjolnir out of his hand. Thanos destroys Steve's shield with his double-bladed sword and throws him across the battlefield.

Y/N gasps getting up and approaching the fighting men Thanos was about to strike Steve when a yellow shield covers in front of him stopping Thanos's strike "Stop and Drop it" giving her a weird look he drops the double-bladed sword in front of Y/N her eyes glowing yellow. She turns to look at Steve staggeringly and tries to get up she bends down and brushes his face the dirt spearing more on his face.

" In all my years of conquest– violence– slaughter– It was never personal. But I'll tell you now– what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet– I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much."

Thanos's entire army is summoned to the ground, including the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders, and Chitauri Gorillas. Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve slowly returns to his feet with Y/N's help, looking at his army. They glance at each other having a secret talk with fierce determination, he tightens his broken shield to his arm and stands Y/N creating a mist of yellow balls on either side of her palms ready to throw against Thanos' giant army alone. Suddenly, a crackling comes in on his communicator.

Hey, Cap, you read me?

Steve stops and looks around "You hear that or is my ear buzzing?" he asks Y/N who has her eyebrows furrowed.

"Nah,nah I heard that too"Y/N stays calm trying to think her mind running in different ways she pants it worked.

Cap, Y/N it's Sam. Can you hear me?

A yellow portal begins to form behind them

On your left.

Steve and Y/N look behind to see the portal on their left side. Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and T'challa, fully restored and ready to fight. Steve Y/N and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armor she looks above smiling triumphantly As he does, dozens more portals open up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, Doctor Strange descends in. Drax, Mantis, Star-Lord, and Spider-Man join him. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including the Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts, and several Ravager ships. Bucky, Groot, Wanda, Hope, and Pepper Potts arrive in the crowd of heroes, with Pepper Potts wearing her Iron suit. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

Y/N and Steve glance nodding their head at each other that everyone from all around the world after the blip has arrived to go against Thanos who was a past version of himself that Thor killed five years ago. 

Giant-Ant-Man emerges from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Bruce, Rhodey, and Rocket. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions—the heroes were standing across Thanos' forces.

Steve Y/N and the others take their stance she readies once again the yellow mist balls in her hand "AVENGERS!"Steve hollers as she waits for his order when he summons Mjolnir fleeing in his hand "assemble." Thor makes a battle cry, as does T'challa and the heroes charge Thanos raises his sword towards them, commanding his army to charge as well.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

The battle continues as Y/N flings yellow balls at Thanos's army attacking her. It was nonstop enemies arriving everywhere at one time she even came face to face with Proxima Midnight who gave her a slick smirk "Didn't I kill you?" but she just stood there for a moment Y/N furrowing her eyebrow "So you just gonna stand there?" signaling her and hitting the outriders.

"You have a lot of nerve!"

"Yeah" she mutters generating yellow spheres and tossing them on Proxima who deflected the attack "I do have a lot of nerve you bluey bitch you know what" She runs hitting her guts and punching her face blocking her moves She swipes her leg beneath her making Proxima fall once again generating yellow wisps throwing Proxima away. Before she could catch her breath the chitauri army began to attack her Just as Y/N found herself at the brink of exhaustion, surrounded by enemies, a sudden surge of scarlet energy filled the air nearby in combination with Amber from Y/N 's power which slowly the yellow power started increasing.

"Wanda" Y/N gasped her eyes widening with disbelief and relief.

Wanda had emerged searching for her sister in the battle holding her hands out she threw the chitauri armies both the sisters fighting simultaneously merging their energies together. After they cleared the field Y/N turned to embrace her little sister "You are back" she cupped her face "Gosh Wanda you are safe you are back" happy tears spilling from her eyes.

"Yes" Wanda nodded her head and scrunched her nose "I am back sestra" Smiling she held her hands her eyes searching for their other member or as they used to call the gang."Where's Nat?"

Y/N's face falls realizing that she was the reason they had first come back "I-she uhm" Fumbling with her Y/N blasts an outrider behind Wanda's back "Okay I need to come straight"Taking a deep breath" she is no more"

"What?"

"Yeah she sacrificed for the soul stone"

Wanda's eyes glow red and she tilts her head "All because of him" Gritting her teeth she turns to look at Thanos who is approaching a running T'challa"I will be back" she thrusts herself up landing in front of T'challa who again was attacked by Thanos's blade. Wanda is filled with anger for the loss of Vision.

Y/N lands beside her the sisters glaring at him "Remember me"

"Ah, it's you!"Y/N scowls at him, her expression darkening with displeasure.

"You took everything from me" Wanda grits her teeth.

Thanos frowns at her"I don't even know who you are."

"Oh" Y/N smirks "You will"She glances at Wanda and then back at Thanos their eyes glowing red and yellow. With their powers, they pick up some debris on the ground and try to crush Thanos.Thanos grunts"This is what you were scared of weren't you"Y/N taunts Thanos who grunts in pain. Thanos tries to kill the sisters with his double-bladed sword, each of them blasting him but Wanda pushes it away. They then use their powers to try and crush Thanos.

"Rain fire!"

"But sire, our troops!"

"Just do it!"

The spaceship cannons appear and start to fire at the heroes. It flung the sisters away separating them.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Words:1195

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

So another update sorry for the delay 

Do Vote and Comment