32-⊱𝔾𝕠𝕟𝕖...?⊰

Everyone except for Tony aboard the Benatar

 Everyone except for Tony aboard the Benatar. The group was seated inside it.  Rocket, Nebula, and Carol were at the front whereas Steve, Y/N, Natasha, Rhodey, and Thor were at the back. Y/N felt weird cause it was the first time in her life and maybe others too going out of space She clutched the seat glancing at Steve who had his hand on her.

Rocket turns around in his seat"Okay, who here hasn't been to space?" asks the rest people question. Everyone except Thor Carol raised their hands frowning at the question being asked.

"Why?"Rhodey questioned him.

"You better not throw up on my ship." Saying that he turned front.

Nebula began the countdown." Approaching jump in 3... 2... 1!"

The ship jumps forward into a wormhole, and Y/N holds onto her seat for dear life. A close-up of her eyes shows them widening slightly at the exhilaration of this new experience. The ship slows down, and the ship hovers in orbit of the planet seen in the hologram previously. Carol Danvers hovers in front of the Benatar.

"I'll head down for recon."

Natasha was stroking her vest fidgeting with her fingers glancing at her Y/N felt bad and could understand what was happening inside her mind she turned to look at Y/N giving her a faint smile that didn't reach her eyes. "I will check what the other's are up to" Y/N nodded at her knowing talking about it won't heal anything Natasha got up from her seat joining the others

Y/N sighed If the stones would be there snap them back and she could see her sister back. Hearing a faint heartbeat beating fast her eyes snapped open knowing whose it was Steve was breathing heavier clutching his seat his staring down at his hands. Approaching him slowly she took one of his hands and placed her other hand on Steve's chest a faint yellow glow radiating from it which always soothed Steve and it gradually slowed down his breathing getting to a normal pace "Thanks" whispering squeezing her hand tightly giving a peck on her lips.

"This is gonna work, Steve." She knelt ahead of him maintaining their eye contact.

" I know it will." bringing their clasped hand to his chest holding it closely to his heart. "Cause I don't know what I'm going to do if it doesn't."

And at that time Carol approaches the Benatar. "No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defenses of any kind. It's just him." Her muffled voice came outside of the spaceship the glow in her body reduced showing her face to the group.

"And that's enough," Nebula muttered

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

A scenic lush tropical fauna. It surrounds a shed on a farm. A scarecrow made of Thanos' armor is seen. The burnt Infinity Gauntlet on Thanos' arm. He's walking among his crops, harvesting fruit, and putting them in a sack. He walks over to the shed, with a dragging quality to his legs, like it pains him to walk, presumably his living quarters, and tries to sit down, and now his full face. His whole left side is burnt black with blisters; He looks ridiculously pathetic compared to the last time he was on Earth.

Suddenly, Carol flies through the roof, knocking Thanos down, and grabbing his neck. Bruce in the Hulkbuster armor bursts from the ground and grabs Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet arm. Thor flies in and slices off the Infinity Gauntlet making Thanos scream as he loses his hand with it Rhodey flies down with Rocket and aims guns at Thanos' head.

Steve walks in with Y/N and Natasha right behind him, staring murderously at Thanos. Rocket goes over to the sliced-off Infinity Gauntlet, and kicks it over, as everyone realizes that there are no stones in it."Oh no." he mutters looking up at the three of them Y/N's eyes widening sharing a look with Steve and Natasha her hand unconsciously rubbing the vest.

"Where are they?"

Carol chokes Thanos tightly"Answer the question!"Thanos grunts Thor standing eyed wide.

"The universe required correction."Thanos spoke, "After that, the stones served no purpose, beyond temptation."

"You murdered trillions!"Bruce pushes him to the ground wearing Hulk Buster armor

Thanos retreats"You should be grateful." Bruce punches him with his Hulkbuster.

Thanos grunts in pain as Y/N slowly approaches him her hand raised yellow mist swirling in between her fingers eyes glowing yellow "Where are the stones?" gritting her teeth.

"Oh, it's you"Thanos gazes up to her still grunting in pain"Gone. Reduced to atoms."Y/N's hands fall down after realizing the words he said what does he mean reduced? Her eyes glazed with tears as she knew the feeling something would go wrong but kept her hopes high.

"You used them two days ago!" Bruce snaps at him.

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me. But the work is done. It always will be. He makes himself sit a little straighter."I am... inevitable."

"We have to tear this place apart," Rhodey stammers looking at others "He-he-he has to be lying."

"My father is many things. A liar is not one of them."Nebula speaking after a long time in this chaos.

"Ah, thank you, daughter." Nebula looks down, a little uncomfortable."Perhaps I treated you too harshly."

Thor's face filled with rage as he raises to summon Stormbreaker, and before anyone can stop him, slices Thanos' head off. Thanos' limp body falls to the floor. Nebula wipes off some of the blood spatter.

"What...?

"What did you do?"Rocket asks him at Thor's action.

Thor looks broken, realizing what he has done "I went for the head."Thor slowly walks out of the shed, with no real purpose in his steps. None of them speaks as Y/N falls onto her knees staring at Thanos's chopped head she started blaming herself for this mess once again thinking if she could have prevented it before no one lost their loved ones vanishing away tear welling up in her eyes she began to cry feeling someone beside her kneeling a large hand pulling her to its chest her head burying in the person's chest the cologne smell telling it was Steve realizing there was no way going back and accepting their reality or fate.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Words:1033

✎﹏﹏Author's Note﹏﹏

Well Thanos you son of a-

Do Vote and Comment